Nubia First Look

The pyramids being desert-only also limits their usefulness. I mean, other than Petra, even if next to, say, a city centre, campus, and theatre, the tile is still only 1 food/1 science/1 culture/1 faith, which is probably only barely worth building. They have value for sure in a Petra city, and they have value next to a city centre to speed districts, but otherwise it's a pretty underwhelming improvement. Gets marginally better on desert hills, and probably most valuable on floodplains.

Can someone please post nubia's details for those who are at work and unable to watch the video ?

Kandake of Meroe - +20% production to districts, 40% if there is Nubian Pyramid next to your City Centre.

Ta-Seti - 50% production towards ranged units. All ranged units gain 50% experience. Mines over strategic resources gain 1 production, mines over luxury and bonus resources gain 2 gold.

UNIQUE UNIT: Pítati - It is stronger and faster than the ancient Archer and upgrades to Crossbowman.

UNIQUE IMPROVEMENT: Nubian Pyramid - A Nubian Pyramid can be built on Desert, Desert Hills or in Floodplains regions. They provide Faith, as well as additional yields based on the adjacent District, or Food for the City Center.

https://www.civilization.com/news/entries/civilization-vi-nubia-dlc-amanitore-first-look-new-civ

Another civ that is optimized for one particular terrain. OK, I get it but sheesh.

Is it normal the the Steam achievements haven't been update yet? Also, don't 10 achievements seem like a lot for just one new civ and one new scenario?

Surprise, surprise:) I guess I like Nubia as new Civ. This is my first impression.
An improvement which has an impact on certain production costs is a new game mechanic, I guess:thumbsup:

But why is the anticipating thread closed. I did not have Nubia already and could not get it. I am still expectant.

Surprise, surprise:) I guess I like Nubia as new Civ. This is my first impression.
An improvement which has an impact on certain production costs is a new game mechanic, I guess:thumbsup:

But why is the anticipating thread closed. I did not have Nubia already and could not get it. I am still expectant.

I think the mods got their lines crossed. I'm sure they will sort it out.

Sounds great...!

What's the usual waiting time for DLCs to be released after they've been announced?

Allegedly, Cyrus of Persia has been seen weeping in the corner, in one of his Pairidaezas. ;)

By the way, there was no mention of Amanitore's agenda?

Top Bottom