Nubia livestream collateral thread

I just wanted to say that. Briges wonders would be fine.

think how awesome look at the map and see your neighborhood next to a commerce district and between than, 2 tiles of wonder, the golden gate bridge, or whatever they wanted call, linking the rest of your city across the river.

think how awesome look at the map and see your neighborhood next to a commerce district and between than, 2 tiles of wonder, the golden gate bridge, or whatever they wanted call, linking the rest of your city across the river.
Yes but the problem is they are purely circumstancial wonders, what if in your map there isn't a navigable river? You can't build a wonder in that game

Looks like it's a pretty weak Wonder. :/ 2 free Iron and +4 Faith to cities in 6 tiles.

Looks like it's a pretty weak Wonder. :/ 2 free Iron and +4 Faith to cities in 6 tiles.
There are games I would kill for just the 2 free Iron :/

I don't know, you could get a lot of early faith much cheaper than building holy site in all those cities. Granted, given the AI love of religious wonders, who knows how obtainable that will be.

Yes but the problem is they are purely circumstancial wonders, what if in your map there isn't a navigable river? You can't build a wonder in that game
here is the point, not random but in every map with some navigable rivers. And there already is some wonders which are purely circumstantial thou.

You can sell Iron for good money to the AI if you already have Iron, which is nice.

have anyone with troubles to enter the game after the numbia download?

Assyria hype then, better get Detective @Manifold on the case, you can all add it to your bets in the 40 civ thread :thumbsup:

@Katakanja: I believe I still miss your bet:) Link here

e.g. the Oresund Bridge is just crossing the rough sea! It would look great:)

Now on the subject:

1. Barbarian major events:goodjob:

2. Cataracts:clap: I hope their graphic also work as cliffs in coastal waters like in my Civ4 mod "The World of Odysseus". That would be great for more different naval units because small ships could get a combat bonus there and huge ships could be blocked by this cliffs. It could also add some more Life to the water and the game. In my old Civ4 mod I had also had deep sea tiles overall four different types of water tiles.

3. The scenario looks really cool. Nubia anyway is a good choice and the boni and unique abilities are chosen very well and matching:hatsoff:

I'm still researching my picks, once I have made up my mind they will be so thoroughly selected that I will get every single one right ;)

Do not wait too long, maybe we get something new faster than we thought:cool:

Top Bottom