Old About Avatar's and How to get one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lyonesse said:
I "played" with just a jester's hat and didn't like the way it was turning out...so...and color's haven't been cooperating either :growl: I think a "break" is in order LOL I'll work on it more later...unless you like one that I've already done :thumbsup:

I think I like the last one Thanks A bunch!!! :goodjob:

Here you go, in PNG, under 4kb

EDIT: It's 70x70 BTW

Attachments

• club_charlton.png
    club_charlton.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 130
Hehe... oh, here's one more, but you'll have to ask lyonesse to resize it since mine makes it all blocky... not sure why

If you haven't guessed already, it's just inversion...

EDIT: Just saw your post, you're welcome :) *prods Lyonesse* :D

Attachments

• negativecharlton.png
    negativecharlton.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 150
Oh great guru lyonesse, once again I bow before you & bring sacrifices of ummm some stuff.

Can I get this image touched up abit, and possibly resized as well. Also a tranparant version would be nice to compare with but that's unnessasary if you don't have the time.

Thanks in advance!

Plexus: No offense to you or any of the others that have contributed greatly to this thread & helping us poor graphicly ******ed posters out, but when I think of this thread or custom Avs in general the first name that pops into my head is Lyonesse. She started this thread and has been keeping up with it for the last 62( :dubious: ) pages. I'd appreciate anyones help, but since she's the one that came up with this Av for me, I figured I'd ask her.

LLXerx Lyonesse is female. Think Lioness if it helps.;)

Gengis Khan said:
LLXerx Lyonesse is female. Think Lioness if it helps.;)

Embarrased. :embarresed: ( I know, thers's no such smiley. ;))
:blush: :blush:
Gosh I feel stupid. :blush: :blush: :o:o:o :blush:

THe post was edited.
Sorry Lyonesse. I thought I read somewhere...

If someone could make my banana avatar-worthy and transparent, i'd be grateful :)

Edit: Don't worry LLXerxes, I was convinced Padma was a woman for a few months ;)

Gengis Khan said:
Oh great guru lyonesse, once again I bow before you & bring sacrifices of ummm some stuff.

Can I get this image touched up abit, and possibly resized as well. Also a tranparant version would be nice to compare with but that's unnessasary if you don't have the time.

Thanks in advance!

I did these as 70x70...looks better than the "constrained proportions" one...although I can post those as well if you'd like (I like these much better though!) Hope these are what you were looking for :goodjob: (I can change the "spoon" back to the one you have if you'd like, although working with the "original spoon" graphic would be easier :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom