Old About Avatar's and How to get one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, one version inclues "Jean Luc," and one doesn't:

EDIT: I'm pretty sure "A Bout de Souffle" means "Breathless" (and no, I'm not guessing) ;).

Attachments

• breathless.gif
    breathless.gif
    2.9 KB · Views: 56
  • JeanLuc.gif
    JeanLuc.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 65
cgannon64 said:
Can someone make me an avatar from this?

Just a head and shoulders shot of the man, maybe include the Jean-Luc if you're so inclined.

EDIT: Oh and Lyonesse...what does A Bout de Souffle mean?

I have no clue! Which would mean it is in something other than english :)

I'm gonna be changing my avatar again pretty soon, so if someone could kindly shrink and isolate the middle one I would be pleased. As I want Arucard for my avatar.

Lyonesse said:
I have no clue! Which would mean it is in something other than english :)

Bah! That is the 333rd time I've thought you were French.

Your name just makes me think you're French. All the time. :crazyeye:

Thanks gogf.

Lyonesse said:
ahhhhhh tis okay ;) I don't think you are the only one thats made that mistake ;)

I never make that mistake! Unless the person in question doesn't put an actual location in their Location space... [pointlessly attempts to divert attention from own Location space]

I do know (some) French, and I wouldn't actually know what it meant had it been by itself. But, since it was in brackets below the English name, it would appear to be the French translation of the English name (either that or the English name is the translation of the original French name -- it really depends on which language the movie/whatever was originally made in).

nonconformist said:
It literally means at the end of your breath.

Actually, it would mean that if it had an accent on the "A" :p. But, considering the entire thing was called "Breathless," and that makes a little more sense in English, I just said that.

hey loyonsse (sorry if i spelled your name wrong) could you one make this picture the right size for an avater? :)

It's already the right size! However, it can be bigger. The bigger version is attached.

Attachments

1.9 KB · Views: 114
I'm looking for some help with this or something similar. I really appreciate any help you could give or any ideas you may have.

www.civfanatics.net/uploads7/avatar1.jpg

Edit: I also Kind of like your shields possibly a jester hat on a shield?

Notes: I am not completely sold on this specific Joker/Jester but somthing simmilar would be nice he seems a bit small for the amount of detail. Thanks

BTW I have been rotfl reading
Image Editing Fun Episode I
Image Editing Fun Episode II
Image Editing Fun Episode III

I even submitted one. But now that I read back over the last two I can see where the real talent in this lies. :goodjob:

Mistfit said:
I'm looking for some help with this or something similar. I really appreciate any help you could give or any ideas you may have.

Here are a couple...I was able to find a larger version of your original, and "played" with it a bit. Also found a couple others (and of course I couldn't resist getting the "all time best joker", Jack!, in there.)

Edit: I also Kind of like your shields possibly a jester hat on a shield?

I am working on this one, I'll get it up ASAP (have a bit of "saturday running around" stuff to do) Hopefully I'll be able to finish sometime tonight :thumbsup:

BTW I have been rotfl reading
Image Editing Fun Episode I
Image Editing Fun Episode II
Image Editing Fun Episode III

I even submitted one. But now that I read back over the last two I can see where the real talent in this lies. :goodjob:

Glad you are enjoying it! That's the whole purpose, as long as everyone is having fun! And "new posters" to that thread are ALWAYS welcome :)

I "played" with just a jester's hat and didn't like the way it was turning out...so...and color's haven't been cooperating either :growl: I think a "break" is in order LOL I'll work on it more later...unless you like one that I've already done :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom