Old About Avatar's and How to get one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LLXerxes said:
Embarrased. :embarresed: ( I know, thers's no such smiley. ;))
:blush: :blush:
Gosh I feel stupid. :blush: :blush: :o:o:o :blush:

THe post was edited.
Sorry Lyonesse. I thought I read somewhere...

no worries you aren't the first ;)

Thank you again! I like the transparant one, but it looks alot better on the light grey then the dark. This will definatly do, thanks again!

Here's another that uses the gray shade used on the left of all posts...think this one looks pretty good...and while it isn't transparent it should look that way when used :goodjob: Just used the gray from the left as the background, and made the "glow" around the ram a bit darker ;)

Remember some people use a different style as well, and the avatar doesn't always look transparent. :p

No offence, just pointing out. :)

:goodjob:

Who cares if it's not transparent to them, as long as it is to me that's all that matters. :p

:rotfl: I didn't even know you could change the color's!

so....due to my new enlightenment from Ankka :worship: here is a truely transparent background of the above Av...

Just "checked out" all the different color scheme's....think I'll stick with the default "scheme" (although I like the blue and green ones...it's just "too much" on the old eyes ;) )

lurker's comment:
Personally, I'm very partial to the dark blue. I was all sorts of disoriented after the upgrade until they got the dark blue back. :crazyeye:

I have to say that that white one gave me serious head aches! Dark blue is a bit more.... low key ;)

How do you alter the size in KB that you want an image to be saved in when using Adobe photoshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom