1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Old Bug Reports

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Gedemon, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glorthoron

Glorthoron Warlord

1939 Large Europe

I built a land factory in kiel, and then it took away the option to build a shipyard afterwords.

2. Parthius

Parthius Chieftain

I did not have a "fall of crash," just the convoy crashes. I do crash during the first AI turn when I try hotseat (so I'm hoping fixing the convoy crash will also fix hotseat).

3. constrainer

constrainer Chieftain

You cannot build both a shipyard and land factory in the same city.

4. constrainer

constrainer Chieftain

I think this one got missed as I never got a response regarding it.

5. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

AFAIK it's a civ5 bug, I leave them to Firaxis and I'll try to fix the mod's bugs first.

6. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

7. starkhorn

starkhorn Chieftain

Fall of france as british in 1939-45 scenario, v37 I had units near Lyon, Vichy etc. Then Paris fell. Those units were sent to the french colony in algeria.....but I could not move units out of Algeria as there were no longer friendly or allied.

Fall of poland and fall of france - doesn't British get some additional units when that happens? Or has that been removed in v.37

8. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

thanks for the report.

yep, UK units should be transferred back to England on Fall of France, maybe with some damage, added to the todo list...

9. Chamrin

Chamrin Chieftain

If you want to point me at the source, I could take a look at it since I can reproduce the bug easily.

10. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

11. Glorthoron

Glorthoron Warlord

When I first started playing your mod, it was on v30, and the convoy bug didn't happen. It wasn't until v34 that I frist noticed it.

12. Glorthoron

Glorthoron Warlord

blah!

13. constrainer

constrainer Chieftain

1939 I am able to paratroop drop and attack in the same turn an enemy field gun which happens to be in my territory. It shows I shouldn't be allow to attack the space the field gun is in but it will take a move point away and allow the field gun a free shot without my paratroop unit ever attacking.

14. Parthius

Parthius Chieftain

I run into that problem a lot with non-german tanks. If I have movement left, I can attempt to move the tank into the hex with the enemy unit to attack. Since I have used up my attack, the enemy gun gets a free shot at me.

I also sometimes get the problem with a unit and a gun in a city. I shoot the gun and then try to attack with the unit, but it won't let me do the attack although it will let me move the unit out of the city. (Not sure if this is intentional or not; I think there are times when it lets me and definitely there are times when it won't let me.)

15. starkhorn

starkhorn Chieftain

I've not seen any UK units transferred back to England on the fall of France. The ones in the german part remain and get stuck as all ports are owned by Germany.

Any units that were in the vichy part, get sent to North Africa and cannot move because Algeria isn't friendly.

16. Parthius

Parthius Chieftain

Same thing happened to me, so I had to quickly take Dunkirk, establish a perimeter, and do an orderly evacuation of my only troops with combat experience so as to provide a basis for building an army. Wait, that's pretty close to reality LOL!

17. yope_friedman

yope_friedman Chieftain

I ve been playing this mode for 1 week now. First of all I want to tell your team how a great mod it is. I like all the dynamics you ve put into it. I got 2 AI bugs to report tho.

1) AI planes are wasting their attack on cities ( there is a min hp for a city at which point attack with planes dont do nothing), having a condition telling the AI not to use it s planes against those city who be real nice because that s a lot of wasted attacks and this could really make a difference between a holding line and a retreating ennemy.

2) AI ship landing(unit crossing water tiles). I m not sure how to fix this.
    Units crossing water tile from England to France sometime prefer to attack units close to their landing options instead of landing. Your anti-suicide script stops these attacks but does not make them land. Im not sure if there is a priority list for AI but if there is one make landing their priority when they are a sea would be another bug fix that would make the game harder.

Also, I find the game too easy to beat with the Axis. I m an ok player and I hav nt been beaten playing your 1939-45 (std Europe huge map) scenario at the highest difficulty. I believe you should add units(like Canadian infantry and tank) sailing from the west side of the map to France and England with the resources ship. I always bring back my Axis ship to the mother land instead of sinking those ships coming from america so unless there is a real threat coming from america leaving Axis fleet splitted is not useful.

Thanks for this great mod

18. thecivinator58

thecivinator58 Warlord

I've noticed when you give a city state a unit, they only get about half of the time. Also, Britain's infantry comes up as "British English Infantry" and not as, for example "8th Infantry Division" or something along those lines.

19. Gwynin

Gwynin Warlord

Not sure how or when, but I've lost the part about how many units I can currently support from the top information bar.

20. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

it's not shown if you are still below the limit by twenty units IIRC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.