OMFG...I lost a battleship to a frigate!!!

I lost three bombers to a knight. I'm still wondering how it could be done.

lol.... the deadly anti-air knights. You can't BELIEVE the training the horses have to go through...

i believe you will find perfect example of such brave knights in Anachron (Cailleteau/Jurion) - to tell more would be a spoiler :lol: ; this happens in vol.2, though all four of them have much to offer for comic reader looking for some laugh :)

Hi

You ppl are missing one VERY important thing. Look at the graphics. Compared to the battleships those are not JUST frigates they are GIANT MUTANT frigates. Now logically yeah sure maybe battleships would totally whip regular ordinary puny frigates but GIANT MUTANT frigates??? Come on lets be realistic now :p.

So LOGICALLY the questions isnt how did a frigate beat a battleship but how do those puny battleships beat GIANT MUTANT frigates practically ALL the time. Now THAT is unrealistic hehe :p

Kaytie

Frigates Of Unusual Size (FOUSes) ??

The Flying Spaghetti Monster bestows its powers only to Frigates and other Pirate-suited anti-Global-Warming vessels.

Hi

You ppl are missing one VERY important thing. Look at the graphics. Compared to the battleships those are not JUST frigates they are GIANT MUTANT frigates. Now logically yeah sure maybe battleships would totally whip regular ordinary puny frigates but GIANT MUTANT frigates??? Come on lets be realistic now :p.

So LOGICALLY the questions isnt how did a frigate beat a battleship but how do those puny battleships beat GIANT MUTANT frigates practically ALL the time. Now THAT is unrealistic hehe :p

Kaytie

It's not the size of your frigate that matters, it's how you use it!

If an innanimate chunk of ice can sink a steel ship, so can a frigate with guns, a crew and a decent propulsion system. It would be incredibly unlikely, but not as bad as a maceman beating a helicopter...

If an innanimate chunk of ice can sink a steel ship, so can a frigate with guns, a crew and a decent propulsion system. It would be incredibly unlikely, but not as bad as a maceman beating a helicopter...

Hey, a lot of MI24-Hind helicopters were lost to Warriors (men throwing rocks) in the Soviet vs Afghanistan war. In Vietnam, the US lost more than 1 UH-1H Huey to a giant crossbow.

Suggestion for Iceland unique: Inanimate Chunk of Ice.

To be fair - it was a STEALTH giant chunk of ice

Not to mention that some scripting and program errors read the Steath Giant Ice Chunk as a "mountain" so the ship couldn't see behind it....

(maybe it will be fixed in the upcoming patch.....)

That was probably chuck norris riding a horse.

Maybe the guys on the battleship didn't think a frigat was a suginicant threat and allowed it to get close in and... and now you know the rest of the story.

I always put these events down to excessive enjoyment of alcoholic beverages amongst the defeated party.

This is based on my own experiences - there's no way those 12-year-olds could've beaten me up if I'd been sober...

In civ, as in life, too much :beer: leads to :spear:

My frigate is bigger than yours. :p

Top Bottom