On a scale of one to ten , how would you rate Bush ?

In a scale of one to ten , how would you rate Bush ?

• Ten

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Nine

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Eight

Votes: 5 2.0%
  • Seven

Votes: 9 3.6%
  • Six

Votes: 7 2.8%
  • Five

Votes: 15 6.0%
  • Four

Votes: 25 10.0%
  • Three

Votes: 46 18.3%
  • Two

Votes: 47 18.7%
  • One

Votes: 82 32.7%

• Total voters

scy12

Deity
I am interested to see , how the intelligent individuals of CivFanatics rate one of the most infamous presidents of US.

I voted for Two because he hasn't caused WW3 or the Holocaust yet although maybe he didn't have the time to do so.

Well you obviously didn't vote for ten. It would be interesting to see if anyone does. Admits it. And then justifies his choice.

I would place his value as a presidency at -2 because he he seemingly did more bad things than good for American and the World. 0 would be if he was entirely ineffectual, 10 would be if he was Jesus.

I would place his value as a presidency at -2 because he he seemingly did more bad things than good for American and the World. 0 would be if he was entirely ineffectual, 10 would be if he was Jesus.

Five is the base , half of a ten scale so your -2 from the base grade would actually be three.

High marks on immigration. High marks on Afghanistan invasion. High marks on Africa; would be very high if his AIDS policy wasn't 'abstinence only'

Actually Africa will probably be the highlight of his 8 years.

Over all, 4, higher than quite a few presidents, but still bottom 10.

I'm pretty indifferent to the fella.

Pro's
-Very much a victim of his own successes he prevented a future terror attack on America through his anti-terror policies
- Is preventing the fall of our economy into a recession and sparked it up again in a brief two year period
- Deposed Despotic regimes with ease in Iraq and Afghanistan
- Tax cuts
- Unemployment only rose 0.2 percent during the presidency
- Eliminated our terrible Bankruptcy Policy
- Increased our ties with our new most important ally, India.

Cons
Increased National Debt
Is deepening our Iraqi morass through general mis management

why is there no "not american and i don't give a . .. .. .. ." vote?

But i voted for 5 as in the International perspective, it doesn't seem like he messed up the world.

why is there no "not american and i don't give a . .. .. .. ." vote?

But i voted for 5 as in the International perspective, it doesn't seem like he messed up the world.

Because you can be a not american and give a . .. .. .. .. If you are extremely indifferent to this you can abstain from voting or participating instead since the thread title explains exactly what the thread is about.

Where's the negative numbers?

5. Average president. Being unpopular doesn't automatically make you bad, and he's probably had the hardest 8 years of anybody since FDR.

Top Bottom