On Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir's Oration

Originally posted by CurtSibling

Learn memory first, it seems to fail you on a regular basis.

It obviously is, since I don't remember anything like that being said. Luckily I have you here to remind me. So - when was there any hint that this thread is about euro-bashing?

Typical tactic.

Fire and forget.

When you guys start a thread it is only ever for two things:

Middle East or Eurobash.

I forgot. Care to remind me of what's so eurobashing about this thread?
And who are "you guys" exactly? I know I'm not one of them - I started threads on various topics, I nearly never start an ME thread and I don't remember ever starting a eurobashing thread.

I am the poster who has been here since 2001 as well.

And I as well as everyone knows of your violent hate for Europe.

Yet misteriously you're unable to find a single quote to prove it.

The holocaust was happening from the 1930's. As we all know.
And don't think I want anything other than Germany to pay that multi-billion reparation bill to the last Euro-cent.

I don't see how is that in any way related to what I said.

Sure, Fire and forget.

I prefer fire and foregt weapons over unguided bombs. Now, what the hell are you talking about? QUOTES please!

But why do you never lambast the USA for sitting idle during the pre-war times?

Selective amnesia?

I didn't talk about the US because the US isn't a part of the argument here. You said your country fought Hitler, I was replying to that. Had an American said the same thing the response would've been about the US.

Here's a quick fact.

Most people in Europe decry nazism.

You imply that we all hold a Nuremberg rally every month, it seems.

I never implied that. Care to show me the quote that made you think so?

You'll get what I feel like giving.

You provide me sources where Europe is ruled by nazi sentiment first.

I never said europe is ruled by a Nazi sentiment, thus I see no reason to try and prove such a strange claim. And if you don't want to give quotes and just bash me and IceBlaZe, just say so.

So Chirac is leader of Europe?

Wow, I nver noticed the French conquering of the UK, etc.

:rolleyes:

Chirac is one of the leaders of europe.

Originally posted by samildanach

Yes ... of course why didn't we think of that. Fly bombing raids deep into Poland to carpet bomb railways and camps filled with people subjugated by the Nazis....genius! Even though we were getting our asses handed to us over the skies of France we should really have been more ambitious - I guess we couldn't see the big the picture.

Any war against the Germans is a just war - they have made a habit of going OTT against conquered peoples but you need to win it first to get the evidence or its just so much propaganda.

There are evidences that jews who escaped from Poland gave the British detailed descriptions of the death camps, as well as aerial photos of the camps. We're talking about very large areas, of which there were parts which were dedicated for the killing of people - places where there were nearly no people aside from the SS guards who lived there for more than a day. Other areas were used only by the SS. We're talking about areas big enough for bombers even of that period to hit. The technical ability was proven when an American pilot mistaken the Birkenau death camp for an industrial complex he was supposed to bomb. He dropped several bombs, destroying a part of the building used for burning the corpses and killing 50 SS guards. The pilot then realized he had made a mistake and left.

People in Birkenau were killed by the thousands every day. Anyone in there was already condemned to death, and every day that the camp was allowed to keep on working ment thousands of more deaths.

Originally posted by G-Man
It obviously is, since I don't remember anything like that being said. Luckily I have you here to remind me. So - when was there any hint that this thread is about euro-bashing?

You just made it.

See?
You link Chirac has having the sentiments of all Europe.

You better go and take those mind classes.

Before you brain degenerates any further.

I forgot. Care to remind me of what's so eurobashing about this thread?
And who are "you guys" exactly? I know I'm not one of them - I started threads on various topics, I nearly never start an ME thread and I don't remember ever starting a eurobashing thread.

This is classic G-Man material.

Recall our last argument on this subject.

When you smugly announce that terror-support was part of the EU constitution.

You see, G-Man, I know your tactics well.

Base, and cunning, but obvious.

You make a trolling comment, then run back to the redoubt and claim you innocently said nothing of the sort.

The pour scorn upon the trolled party, and write it off as their 'imagination'.

Very good, but your 'troll and run' routine is getting old.

At least your comrade Sh8kel was honest with his Euro-hate, and not in denial.

Yet misteriously you're unable to find a single quote to prove it.

You 'mysteriously' are unable to admit to realise any of your posts smack of anti-Europeanism.

I don't see how is that in any way related to what I said.

Considering I was talking to Iceblaze in the first instance, I don;t see why I am even having this discussion with you anyway.

What do you want?

I prefer fire and foregt weapons over unguided bombs. Now, what the hell are you talking about? QUOTES please!

Get lost, G man.

I am not going to hunting for quotes on your orders.

I direct your attention to our last discourse, for an example.

you now where the search button is.

I am no-one's runner boy, and least of all yours.

I didn't talk about the US because the US isn't a part of the argument here. You said your country fought Hitler, I was replying to that. Had an American said the same thing the response would've been about the US.

You almost sound convincing.

I never implied that. Care to show me the quote that made you think so?

We Europeans are supporters of all things anti-Isreali.

Again go and check our previous fall-outs.

I refuse to be an online servant for you.

I never said europe is ruled by a Nazi sentiment, thus I see no reason to try and prove such a strange claim. And if you don't want to give quotes and just bash me and IceBlaZe, just say so.

Is this a different G-Man I am talking to? Some clone?

You are the guy who says Europe supports terror, has leaders that are racist, and plots the downfall of Israel with Hamas.

You'll deny this of course, because you lack the courage to back up your trolls with conviction.

I have nothing but scorn for a poster of this kind, back-pedalling in a flurry of denials when the spotlight is on you.

Go home, G-Man.
Your cowardly trolling is past it's sell-by date.

He isn't the LEADER of Europe, hence he is but one statesman among a myriad, with different views.

But to you they all hate Israel.

PS
I am getting to understand now why there will never be peace in your region of the world.

:crazyeye:

There are evidences that jews who escaped from Poland gave the British detailed descriptions of the death camps, as well as aerial photos of the camps. We're talking about very large areas, of which there were parts which were dedicated for the killing of people - places where there were nearly no people aside from the SS guards who lived there for more than a day. Other areas were used only by the SS. We're talking about areas big enough for bombers even of that period to hit. The technical ability was proven when an American pilot mistaken the Birkenau death camp for an industrial complex he was supposed to bomb. He dropped several bombs, destroying a part of the building used for burning the corpses and killing 50 SS guards. The pilot then realized he had made a mistake and left.

People in Birkenau were killed by the thousands every day. Anyone in there was already condemned to death, and every day that the camp was allowed to keep on working ment thousands of more deaths.

So we Allies should have downed tools to go and rescue your people?

What about OUR people too?

We done what we could, but we did have the small issue of the nazi war machine to defeat first, G-man.

The UK was a week or two from invasion at one point, and the nazis would have shown London no more mercy than Warsaw.

Sorry if we couldn't direct our entire war effort to saving your people,
but we did have a few other worries, like wrestling with the 3rd reich to the death.

And to be honest, how do you rescue 10,000 people from an aeroplane, when dozens of miles behind enemy lines?

G-Man isn't talking about a rescue - he's talking about taking the camps out , prisoners et al . Can't see anyone giving such an order unless the camps were filled with French military:)

In regards to the Malaysian PM, I may not agree with his opinions, but I do respect that his suggested methodology is means other than violence.

G-Man: your posts have contained Euro-bashing for quite some time. Every time someone posts even the remotest possible critique of the state of Israel, you justify your nations actions based on the Holocaust, and how part of Europe persecuted Jews, and how the rest of Europe didn't save Jews fast enough. Your trolling is obvious.

What's worse is that you never criticize America. My guess would be that you don't criticize my nation because of our support for your country, support in my opinion that goes too far. We shield Israel from condemnation over your human's rights record. We give more money to your country than any other. So of course, I've not heard you, nor any other Israeli, ever criticize the US.

Despite what differences America and portions of Europe may have from time to time, the two of us comprise the Western world. To attack one (Europe) and not the other (America) is not just trolling, it's hypocritical trolling.

You just made it.

Where?

See?
You link Chirac has having the sentiments of all Europe.

You better go and take those mind classes.

Before you brain degenerates any further.

No, I link Chirac as being the elected leader of one of the major powers of europe. Is it not so?

This is classic G-Man material.

Recall our last argument on this subject.

When you smugly announce that terror-support was part of the EU constitution.

It's like talking to a wall. I never said teror supporting was part of the EU contitution, all I said is that the EU supports the PA, which is a fact and which is something the EU openly says.

You see, G-Man, I know your tactics well.

Base, and cunning, but obvious.

You make a trolling comment, then run back to the redoubt and claim you innocently said nothing of the sort.

Such tactic can easily be countered with quotes. Give me a link to prove that I said that "terror-support was part of the EU constitution" and you'll win the argument easily.

The pour scorn upon the trolled party, and write it off as their 'imagination'.

Very good, but your 'troll and run' routine is getting old.

At least your comrade Sh8kel was honest with his Euro-hate, and not in denial.

So basically you're saying I'm hating europeans, and the fact that I never said anything of that sorts just goes to show that I try to hide it?

You 'mysteriously' are unable to admit to realise any of your posts smack of anti-Europeanism.

I'm unable to find any such post I made. I'm sure you can link or quote such a post so I'll have what to admit.

Considering I was talking to Iceblaze in the first instance, I don;t see why I am even having this discussion with you anyway.

What do you want?

I want you to stop bashing other people here.

Get lost, G man.

I am not going to hunting for quotes on your orders.

I direct your attention to our last discourse, for an example.

you now where the search button is.

I am no-one's runner boy, and least of all yours.

I know perfectly well where the search button is. I just don't see much use in searching for things I know I didn't write.

You almost sound convincing.

You almost sounded like you had something to base your arguments on.

We Europeans are supporters of all things anti-Isreali.

Again go and check our previous fall-outs.

I refuse to be an online servant for you.

I refuse to argue with non existing facts.

You are the guy who says Europe supports terror, has leaders that are racist, and plots the downfall of Israel with Hamas.

I never said that, and you know it perfectly well.

You'll deny this of course, because you lack the courage to back up your trolls with conviction

I'll deny it ofcource, because I never made such comments.

I have nothing but scorn for a poster of this kind, back-pedalling in a flurry of denials when the spotlight is on you.

What spotlight? You have failed to bring a single evidence to support your claim. You have bashed me and IceBlaZe for this entire thread without having the slightest base for you accusations.

Go home, G-Man.
Your cowardly trolling is past it's sell-by date.

I am home. And I don't see how not admitting any nonsense accusation you make at me is cowardly and trolling.

He isn't the LEADER of Europe, hence he is but one statesman among a myriad, with different views.

He is one of the leaders of europe, that's what I said and that's a fact.

But to you they all hate Israel.

I never said that. Apologize please.

PS
I am getting to understand now why there will never be peace in your region of the world.

:crazyeye:

Because the Israelis are constantly accused of being everything bad for no reason?

So we Allies should have downed tools to go and rescue your people?

What about OUR people too?

We done what we could, but we did have the small issue of the nazi war machine to defeat first, G-man.

The UK was a week or two from invasion at one point, and the nazis would have shown London no more mercy than Warsaw.

Sorry if we couldn't direct our entire war effort to saving your people,
but we did have a few other worries, like wrestling with the 3rd reich to the death.

And to be honest, how do you rescue 10,000 people from an aeroplane, when dozens of miles behind enemy lines?

My entire point is that helping the jews wasn't one of the allies' goals in its war. You agree to it, so I see no reason to argue. The moral question is off topic here so I won't get into it.

Originally posted by samildanach
G-Man isn't talking about a rescue - he's talking about taking the camps out , prisoners et al . Can't see anyone giving such an order unless the camps were filled with French military:)

No, I'm talking about bombing the parts of the camps which didn't have prisoners in them.

Curt, I am sad to said that you have this one completely wrong. Also, as a European, I would like to offer my apologises for the failure of our leaders to condemn this speech to the full extent to which it should be condemned. Anti-semiticism should not be tolerated in any form, especially by Europeans, for we have seen first-hand the terrible extreme to which it can be taken.

Originally posted by superslug
G-Man: your posts have contained Euro-bashing for quite some time. Every time someone posts even the remotest possible critique of the state of Israel, you justify your nations actions based on the Holocaust, and how part of Europe persecuted Jews, and how the rest of Europe didn't save Jews fast enough. Your trolling is obvious.

Whem have I trolled against europe? How can I defend myself from such accusations when no one has yet gave me a single evidence of it? Yes, I'm using history in my arguments, yes I'm using european history. But I don't troll. The fact is that Israel exists to a large extent because of european anti semitisim. It's a fact, not a troll.

What's worse is that you never criticize America. My guess would be that you don't criticize my nation because of our support for your country, support in my opinion that goes too far. We shield Israel from condemnation over your human's rights record. We give more money to your country than any other. So of course, I've not heard you, nor any other Israeli, ever criticize the US.

I don't know much about American politics much like I don't know much about european politics. My criticism and my support are nearly exclusively regarding foreign policy - and yes, I support the US's foreign policy more than I support that of many european countries. But that's a legitimate political opinion, isn't it?

Despite what differences America and portions of Europe may have from time to time, the two of us comprise the Western world. To attack one (Europe) and not the other (America) is not just trolling, it's hypocritical trolling.

So if I believe dictators should be toppled, and some western countries (US, UK) work along these lines while others don't (France, Germany), I can't express my opinion because it's hypocritical?

I have to agree with Curt here, superslug also.

And if you want evidence of G-Man's opinions on Europe, why look further than the numerous occasions during this thread when he has criticised World War 2 Europe? There's no need. I think that shows he clearly has a lot of bad feeling towards Europe.

And if you want evidence of G-Man's opinions on Europe, why look further than the numerous occasions during this thread when he has criticised World War 2 Europe?

Who wouldn't criticize WW2 Europe?

Originally posted by phoenix_night
I have to agree with Curt here, superslug also.

And if you want evidence of G-Man's opinions on Europe, why look further than the numerous occasions during this thread when he has criticised World War 2 Europe? There's no need. I think that shows he clearly has a lot of bad feeling towards Europe.

I did not criticize them, I merely pointed out facts. Is it not true that death camps were never ordered to be bombed?

I did not criticize them, I merely pointed out facts. Is it not true that death camps were never ordered to be bombed?

Of course it's true.

But you pointed it out and brought it to our attention, and it certainly wasn't to applaud Europe. The way you hold this against Europe is clear evidence, to me (even independent of pervious posts/threads), that you aren't to keen on Europe. It's quite clear that you hold this against Europe and resent the fact, and it would seem, the continent.

My opinion though, is due to more than this one quote from this one thread.

Originally posted by phoenix_night

Of course it's true.

But you pointed it out and brought it to our attention, and it certainly wasn't to applaud Europe. The way you hold this against Europe is clear evidence, to me (even independent of pervious posts/threads), that you aren't to keen on Europe. It's quite clear that you hold this against Europe and resent the fact, and it would seem, the continent.

My opinion though, is due to more than this one quote from this one thread.

1. Is it wrong to criticize the actions of the leaders in the past? Does it mean I'm against the European people or I'm bashing europe?
2. I didn't point it out in order to criticize europe, I pointed it out in order to show that the allies' goals in WW2 did not include saving the jews, as a response to what Curt said.
3. Nor you, nor any other here has yet to show me a single quote of soemthing I said in which I say anything bad about all the european people, or in which I troll europe. Innocent untill proven guilty, right?

@Icebalze, G-man:

It is obvious to even the most benign person that you both have serious issues with Europe.

You have a strange mania that we all pitched in to help hitler destroy global Jewry, and still do nowadays.

Madness.

You think 750 million people are all ranged in unison to bring about an end to Israel.

That thinking is bad, sad, and mildy deluded.

Your flat denial to make any critical remarks about the USA in WW2 and after, mark you both as aimed trollers with an anti-Euro agenda.

It is obvious you hate us far more than we could ever hate you.
Perhaps not in words, but your grim implications are plain.

Go and read your own posts.

Things from our Israeli posters I have read are almost like hitler's raving, twisted views.

I am not surprised, for in the psychotic arena of the Middle East, this skewed thinking probably is accepted and encouraged.

You both have my pity.

Look, I am talking for myself here, but I have a lot of bad feelings for WW2 Europe and I still think some countries in Europe have not learned the "Lesson" of the Holocaust, but I do not Resent Europe.
There are many things in Europe that I love, and resent about Israel, like Environmental policies, Transporation policies etc.

But from here to what Curtsibling is saying is nonsense. No relation between the two.
So Israelis are not allowed to have a grudge against certain European policies? If someone has ANYTHING against Europe, it must HATE Europe? Must think of them as Nazis?

I fail to see how you support Curt's nonsensical rubbish about the Israelis in the forum.

You have a strange mania that we all pitched in to help hitler destroy global Jewry, and still do nowadays.

Madness.

You think 750 million people are all ranged in unison to bring about an end to Israel.

That thinking is bad, sad, and mildy deluded.

Your flat denial to make any critical remarks about the USA in WW2 and after, mark you both as aimed trollers with an anti-Euro agenda.

It is obvious you hate us far more than we could ever hate you.
Perhaps not in words, but your grim implications are plain.

Go and read your own posts.

Things from our Israeli posters I have read are almost like hitler's raving, twisted views.

I am not surprised, for in the psychotic arena of the Middle East, this skewed thinking probably is accepted and encouraged.

You both have my pity.

That's it. I'm tired of this nonsense. Either you bring me a proof to support your constant bashing of me and iceblaze for this entire thread or I'm reporting this to a mod.

Top Bottom