• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Onan's multisession G&K, Alternate Reality Game (8pm in Auckland, GMT +13)

What you can't see, hidden just out of sight in the sink next to the kitten, are his 9 artillery. :ar15:

Oh, and the goldfish paste.

I don't know if Edinburgh is coastal, so it leaves Constantinople the only capital coastal. So these ships will be only for defense and hopefully will cut off any land units trying to embark to invade the other half of the continent. They are the guardians of Mordor.

I like how building the lighthouse for cs quests ended up in EEE wasting even more money on useless troops.
Or was that the only reason? Hmm...

Sorry there was no longer room for me because someone else decided not to show up. See you guys around.

There will be room for you, if you're patient.

And we have no idea what happened to Islandia, it's very unlike him. Hopefully he is okay.

I like how building the lighthouse for cs quests ended up in EEE wasting even more money on useless troops.
Or was that the only reason? Hmm...

Don't talk too fast, he might want to use them instead of paying a useless maintenance :p

Don't talk too fast, he might want to use them instead of paying a useless maintenance :p

And leave Constantinople wide open for Songhai? Really? He's paranoid, not mad. :lol:
Plus I have GW and my borders have expanded more since I shifted focus of the game. If E wants me dead he knows he has to do it fast, but can he?

The map of this game is very similar to the one in which Onan survived the nuclear threat and launched spaceship before losing capital.

The middle mountain barrier will make it hard for land units, but investing in navy will divert resources. Air may be viable, but it's very late to consider. My prediction is a millennium of peace (or preparation if I have to put on that hat) :)

Less than 22 hours to go. I'll try to make a mental note. :p

The map of this game is very similar to the one in which Onan survived the nuclear threat and launched spaceship before losing capital.

The middle mountain barrier will make it hard for land units, but investing in navy will divert resources. Air may be viable, but it's very late to consider. My prediction is a millennium of peace (or preparation if I have to put on that hat) :)

Wait, but who's 'me' in this game, you?

Wait, but who's 'me' in this game, you?

Whoever is sitting in a corner, happily teching, farthest away from the warmonger Songhai.

This Saturday ok, next Saturday not ok, shall we have a long session this week? Or even double session? :mischief:

Whoever is sitting in a corner, happily teching, farthest away from the warmonger Songhai.

This Saturday ok, next Saturday not ok, shall we have a long session this week? Or even double session? :mischief:

Oh I see, you were trying to get people to turn against me because I'm enjoying a peaceful game. :rolleyes:

I could go a little longer tonight, but probably not a double.

Oh I see, you were trying to get people to turn against me because I'm enjoying a peaceful game. :rolleyes:

I could go a little longer tonight, but probably not a double.

Nah, my point is brutal forces ain't going to be successful given the map layout.

I will be there too but no double session for me. I need to make some extra preparations for a party with friends for the next day. Maybe 2-2½ hours max.

I'm not sure I can join this time. If I'm not here exactly at 8 go ahead and start with a sub.

If anyone wants to make enquiries of any friends who might like to sub in three hours, feel free. Thanks for the advance warning, calcio.

Power went out for 15-20 minutes. One dead pigeon up the road. PC starting up now.

Top Bottom