one reason why israel is so good at Propaganda

Medhi Hasan the fella who called non-Muslims..cattle?

..and then offered then wiggled through a pathetic "explaination" for that comment?

He is the biggest bigot in the English press. I'm surprised you would quote him useless.

The biggest bigot is pretty much Richard Littlejohn.

Sorry if I missed it, but has no-one posted a link to the document in question: http://www.stopdebezetting.com/documents/pdf/090713Hasbara handboek_tip_report.pdf

I actually posted that link in another thread, although i am sure that was before this thread was posted.

The reply to being questioned about using a bigot as your source... "There is a bigger bigot than mine".

I am not defending Medhi Hassan. You can attack him if you so wish, if it amuses or pleases you, but his message in his article still stands.

I won't look at it.
Tons of total jerks have had SOME good points. You're paying the bills of the people who support such bigotry by clicking on it.

The OP is full of Hamas propaganda. The fact that he believe what the numbers coming out of Gaza are accurate, considering that Hamas control all information coming out of Gaza, we should be taking the numbers and percentages not seriously. I have shown in other threads how they often inflate the numbers by using variant spelling of names to give them more casualties. Well known terrorists have been considered as "civilians" and every single death in Gaza is by the Israelis when that is simply not true. Based on past conflicts the percentage of civilians killed is close to 50% which is a remarkable effort considering that the people they are fighting against fight amongst the civilian population. It is assumes that hams are now so good with their rockets that not one single rocket misfires and that none ever land in Gaza to cause damage and civilian death.
According to Israeli sources there have been over 3,000 strikes on terror targets. Surely you would expect if they were targeting civilians that the death toll would be higher with every attack killing scores of people, but we simply don't see that happening. We are not even seeing one death for every attack and considering the power of such weapons, tha is extremely remarkable. Clearly the propaganda is coming from Hamas, but including many militants as civilians and far too many gullible westerners have fallen for the propaganda.
Here is a tweet that eventually got deleted, because it was a bad look for Hamas.

One thing I do want explained, is how Hamas can build all those tunnels and not be able to build a single bomb shelter in the region? To construct each tunnel requires a tot of man hours adn material to build. This was the reason why Israel banned dual us materials, but the foolish Americans said they should allow them in. Israel was right yet again.

One thing I do want explained, is how Hamas can build all those tunnels and not be able to build a single bomb shelter in the region? To construct each tunnel requires a tot of man hours adn material to build. This was the reason why Israel banned dual us materials, but the foolish Americans said they should allow them in. Israel was right yet again.
Well, until Hamas is no longer in charge there, expect nothing buy violence begetting violence, and their construction priorities are logical given their state aim of annihilating Israel.

And when Hamas is no longer in charge there, all the blockades will be lifted, the borders will open and the Israelis and Palestinians will embrace, lands will be returned to rightfull owners, fugutives will return to their home.

It'll be peachy :)

And when Hamas is no longer in charge there, all the blockades will be lifted, the borders will open and the Israelis and Palestinians will embrace, lands will be returned to rightfull owners, fugutives will return to their home.

Come on, you're better than that.
It'll be a lengthy process just as the West Bank's is... but it starts in saying, "We no longer insist your annihilation is the only potential outcome".

Ok. How do you expect things will change if Hamas is no longer in charge?

Will settlements stop expanding? Blockades be lifted? Borders opened? Because if those don't happen, expect nothing but violence to continue as it has done for so long.

Ok. How do you expect things will change if Hamas is no longer in charge?

Will settlements stop expanding? Blockades be lifted? Borders opened? Because if those don't happen, expect nothing but violence to continue as it has done for so long.
I believe that if the idea of "annihilate Israel" is dropped from the Hamas charter, or whoever is in charge, the beginning of progress can start.
Otherwise, well, I guess you're at an impasse... we've seen what progress has been made in the past several years with Hamas in charge. Zero.
So, we know that is broken.

The vast majority of the people were born in Gaza and thus that should be their home. You know full well that many of the Arabs voluntarily left their homes n the promise that Israel would be destroyed by the fellow Arabs. Right of return has never been a right for a refugee.

I believe that if the idea of "annihilate Israel" is dropped from the Hamas charter, or whoever is in charge, the beginning of progress can start.
Otherwise, well, I guess you're at an impasse... we've seen what progress has been made in the past several years with Hamas in charge. Zero.
So, we know that is broken.

Yeah, before Hamas took over Gaza, things were going well. Israel was just about to sign that elusive deal that would allow peace with the Palestinians. They really wanted to.

But then Yitzhak Rabin died due to a freak accident and well, I guess there's nothing for it but to go back to killing Palestinians and stealing their land.

The vast majority of the people were born in Gaza and thus that should be their home. You know full well that many of the Arabs voluntarily left their homes n the promise that Israel would be destroyed by the fellow Arabs. Right of return has never been a right for a refugee.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, before Hamas took over Gaza, things were going well. Israel was just about to sign that elusive deal that would allow peace with the Palestinians. They really wanted to.

But then Yitzhak Rabin died due to a freak accident and well, I guess there's nothing for it but to go back to killing Palestinians and stealing their land.
Yeah, that's all that happened.

Classical_hero seems to be cool with literal colonialism when it comes to Jews and Palestine, but allowing Palestinians back into their homes?

Woah, too far man

Just going to say it, the double standards here are evil, nothing short of it.

Classical_hero seems to be cool with literal colonialism when it comes to Jews and Palestine, but allowing Palestinians back into their homes?

Woah, too far man

Just going to say it, the double standards here are evil, nothing short of it.
Like the double standard of using the speeches of clear racists when it suits an argument and using terms like "evil, brown people" in hyberbole?

The two-state solution is really the best one, either under the 1949 borders or the 1947 borders. I'm not sure which of those is better, and reverting to the 1947 plan now could be quite difficult. Of course, the Palestinians might still have had those borders now if the Arab states hadn't attacked Israel...

At the same time, the Jewish settlements on Palestinian territory need to stop, as I said in one of my earlier posts. I don't even know why they do it, since I can't think of any advantage that accrues to them from it. Does anyone know why they do it?

Top Bottom