Open Invitation for C2C Developers

Excuse me! You just misread what I posted and just now admitted you Mis read the post. That is fact not insult. You really need to back down.

JosEPh

You just said I can't read. That's an insult. You've also called me an arrogant know it all. You're throwing childish insults at me at the same time that you try and pull rank with your age. I haven't thrown a single insult at you. You can't argue that it's a fact that I can't read, as if I couldn't read I wouldn't be able to respond to what you are saying. So yes, it was an insult.

Having fun yet. :D

JosEPh

Sunday's probably good for me but I'll need to be sure I'll have my goals for this weekend pretty much under wraps first. It's looking good at this point.

hmm... 2pm here with about 30 min prep time... I can give that my best but as stated, I still can't 100% gaurantee... with the upcoming prerelease freeze locking things down I'm in a race against time here.

Alright, I'm going to need to know for sure if you can be there Thunderbrd. Another friend is planning to get back into streaming and it happens to be at the exact same time on the same day. If you can make it then I'd like to still do the stream, but if you can't make it I'd like to push it back a day and show my support for her coming back.

Honestly Monday is best for me.

However what time were you thinking for Sunday Thunderbrd if not 5pm EST?

I ask because I could be doing something on Sunday but basically canceled doing it since I thought you were going to finally do it on Sunday and did not want to miss it.

EDIT: Actually you know what. I will say probbly not for Sunday. I am going to do the thing I did not think I would get to do and if I make it back in time for the steam and you still have it so be it.

Note I am still free on Monday at 5 pm EST if it gets moved from Sunday.

I'm not really reliably free on any weekend until about 11pm EST. Probably not workable for most.

Tomorrow is looking a little better now but if other arrangements have been made for you guys I don't blame you and I'll try to be a bit more reliable about establishing a time for next Sunday. I'd offer for later tomorrow but I doubt anyone wants to miss the Walking Dead (or risk missing it even...)

Top Bottom