Orbis Bug Thread (Old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mazatl - can't build forester's lodge in deep jungle. for obvious reasons this is kind of hard on their economy, forcing you to chop ancient jungle, plant new stuff, and then build a lodge

mm i notice that when i had like more than 6 or 7 worker or more they start to dissapear from nowhere like a magic!! they vanish!! o.O

Mazatl - can't build forester's lodge in deep jungle. for obvious reasons this is kind of hard on their economy, forcing you to chop ancient jungle, plant new stuff, and then build a lodge
Just started a game to test that and it's true... and weird, especially considering that the Mazatl don't really get advantages in Deep Jungle.

mm i notice that when i had like more than 6 or 7 worker or more they start to dissapear from nowhere like a magic!! they vanish!! o.O
Do you have a savegame?

I'm not sure if this is affecting anyone else but the filefront site to download the main mod isn't working for me right now. The website seems to come up but then crashes before the download can begin. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hum, those disappearing units are strange.
I would need more information though. A savegame could be helpful too.

i'll add a hotseat save between my brother and me, (in this game i noticed the dissapearing monks) but unfortunally i do not have a autosave right before a "disappearing" (we just continued to play)

Will make sure i have a save right before it happens next time.

Attachments

• Hotseat II.CivBeyondSwordSave
    339.9 KB · Views: 45
Hmm... I played a bit, 10 turns max, but didn't see anything particular... Except that Fabian's only worker has 0.0/4 strength. Which is odd and maybe part of why your workers are disappearing. Is it normal that Dion hasn't any workers? Is it the bug?

here my save game but well need LE nad civic rework , btw try to create like 20 work n stay with that n play more n more turn n maybe u notice it that some ur workers is vanished!

n read its not only me so the problem there r o.O

Attachments

• aaa.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1,007.3 KB · Views: 59
Diplomacy: grigori leader Menec doesn't have "thank you" text when you give him tech. he's all uppity with his fancy eyepatch

well, dissapearing workers are no news to me but this save is simply CTD here.

Oh and to make things more complicated, my game includes civic rework modmod too. Notice how in loading game loudly protests vs. gnome civilization but game itself runs after this.

Attachments

• AutoSave_Turn_0200.CivBeyondSwordSave
    468.4 KB · Views: 57
Dion used to have 2 workers, who both disappeared..

0.0/4 strength is pretty regular after a worker retreats

For you two who used CivicRework, did you use LE? If so, which version did you use?

I really wonder how could workers disappear...

Also, when you use a modmod on top of Orbis, may I advise you to report the bug in the modmod thread rather than in this one? Ahwaric isn't responsible for LE induced bugs, and neither he nor myself are responsible for CivicRework induced bugs. Of course, the bug(s) may not be caused by the modmod, but you should consider descending in order of modmodness. So, if you have a bug, report to Isotope (CivicRework) -> Opera (LE &/or ElohimGuardians) -> Bug Thread (Orbis).

hi , its impossible to make a savegame of the unit that disappear , because when i did a savegame when my unit in the next turn its vanish , they there are ,thats mean its a random n u need to play it to see ! so even if u make a save game its useless because its a random things.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom