Our Flag, Our Seal, Our Motto...

Epimethius said:
Wouldn't it make more sense for the war-time flag to have swords and the peacetime flag not, rather than just taking away the rays? ;)

That's exactly what we did in DG2. Granted, we only used the peace-time flag twice.

Once early in the game.
Second briefly within the same turn when we signed a temporary peace treaty with the Persians (might've been for a tech, or a better treaty with another civ).

Ok, I'm going to put together a proposed flag poll here so people can review it and make criticisms/adjustments. This may take a bit of time. Actually, I'll make two polls, one for the nation's flag and one for the combat flag. I will post a pic of the flag and its post #.

NATIONAL FLAG

Post #129

Post #129b

Post #77

Post #51c - Also vote for this if you like the smaller stars (but post a note!)

Post # 51a

Post #26

Post #11

Post #13

Post #137

There ya go. 9 choices.

GeZe said:
Well, I thought "why have a uniteresting flag with flat colours?"

so... with the magic of photoshop....
Flag should be simple that every japanatican child can draw it with crayons. We're trying to design it. Not testing photoshop.

msz4 said:
Flag should be simple that every japanatican child can draw it with crayons. We're trying to design it. Not testing photoshop.

My drawing as a child looked just like that. Come to think of it, it still does. :eek:

msz4 said:

Who needs to draw it when they can just copy the file

I'm calling 137 the Anarchy Flag. I will vote for it because it best describes the situation here right now. Lots of opinions and very little action being taken.

Top Bottom