• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Our World: Civilizations of the Modern Age Design Discussion

I was trying to look at Malaysia and Karl's code to see how to add a button in the city screen that would allow you to buy policies with faith, but I couldn't really understand what was going on. I probably should have I read whoward's tutorials first...

Here you go. Add only the XML file to InGameUIAddin. You'll need to change the references to CIVILIZATION_ARABIA to whatever Iran's tag is, and I'd recommend moving the text out to TXT strings. It's set up to cost as much Faith as your next Social Policy, though I'd say this should be adjusted as needed. It's something to work with anyway. Let me know if you run into any trouble.

Spoiler :

Wow that's pretty excellent of you dude, good work.

Is he the Penguins brother?

I jest, excellent work, but that one hand needs to be adjusted a tad...

Yeah, his right hand looks awkward. When I stand with my arms at my sides, my palms are adjacent to my legs, not my thumbs. And they're slightly cupped, not completely flat.

The hand is not from other person, is his own hand from another picture. I'm modifing it, anyway. Bluring it a bit and changing its color. Soon I'll update it!

Also, one of his arms is his real arm, and his real hand, so I think that making it longer would be a mistake.

Thank you for the feedback!

Thanks for the continued work, Betatlegeuse! Looking forward to making Khrushchev happen.

And thanks to you, JFD, for the coding assistance! Don't let us forget to give you proper credit when the time comes.

Thanks for the continued work, Betatlegeuse! Looking forward to making Khrushchev happen.

Definitely. If we're (or at least I'm) sitting here nitpicking little details like the angle of a hand, then it's a pretty damned good LS to begin with.

Sorry for the late reply poom. I think on our current projects (Iran, Israel, beginnings of USSR) we're all set in those particular departments.

We've got a lot of ideas floating around, but I'd love to hear what you had.

Yeah, we've had a number of options shown in earlier pages of this thread.

Well, for Park Jung Hee, I have several UAs...

UA: Saemaul Undong- +1 production and food from farms. Unhappiness from ideology doubled.

UA: Miracle of Han River- Money from trade routes doubled. unhappiness from ideology doubled.

UA: Brown Memorandum- Can upgrade units when declared war to enemy of friendly nation.

and also several UUs...

UU: Chaebol(Jaebol)- Replaces great merchant. can build UI "Chaebol Enterprise".
-UI: Chaebol Enterprise- +4 gold, +3 production.

UU: Hyangto Yebigun- Replaces great war infantry. Cheaper and weaker than Great war infantry. Can be upgraded from workers.

UU: Ulsan class- Replaces destroyer. slightly cheaper, gets 15% combat strength bonus when attacking land units.

and some UBs...

UB: Cheongwadae- Replaces palace. has 2 merchant slots.

UB: POSCO Steel mill- Replaces factory. doesn`t need coals.

UI: Kyongbu Highway- Replaces railroad. maintance fee is same as normal road.

And the civ icon for him, if you are going to have Park for Korean Leader, i think this would fit. https://galiblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/1313079470.jpg
This mark is for Saemaul undong, and since the Saemaul undong is one of Park`s greatest work, I think that would be nice, too.

And since you`re making modern civs, could you make 2000s south korean civ led by Kim Dae Jung or Roh Mu Hyeon?

I think SuperWaffle would make only one civ for a nation-state or people (except PR China). At least until he finish dozen of other civ that he already planned since March 2015 in the original post.

Hello! I have quick question on PRC's Red Guards. Are the extra units supposed to spawn when I finish a Social Policy Tree or whenever I enact a social policy? Because different places say different things. Thanks!

Top Bottom