1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch 7.4x Bugs

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by Sephi, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Sephi

Sephi Deity

if the civilopedia is unusable for you, you probably messed up something in the modules folder and should consider doing a clean reinstall. I use the civilopedia a lot and I can assure you apart from the screen with the unit upgrades graph it is working great.

2. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

weird, everything seems to be working fine aside from that. I'll try a clean install and see if the issue goes away. thanx :)

3. Serastrasz

Serastrasz Chieftain

I didn´t see normal goblins until now too, but thats not a real big deal.

I experienced some bugs with the Houses of Erebus.

1. It was in a Multiplayergame when my brother playing Ljosalfar didn´t get a question to gain House Vadalis. Houses were on, two other Civs had Vadalis already and its not a world wonder, but a national one, as far as I know.

2. In the same game I playing Bannor got House Lyrandar, but was not able to build a noble of that House. Neither in the City with House Lyrandar nor in any other of my citys.

3. In a Singleplayergame playing as Grigori I gained House Ghallanda. But I didn´t get it one time in one city as I thought it is intended, but got one in my capital and one in another city of mine. Both were marked with a Ghallandasign with a star and had, as I wrote the national wonder, which should be built only once I think.

4. a_civilian

a_civilian Warlord

I encountered that issue too (just installed Wildmana a few days ago, haven't touched the folder), but it isn't consistent. Civilopedia was working fine in the main menu but then I started a game as the Scions and it broke (units section was definitely broken, maybe others). That was a few days ago and I haven't encountered the issue since.

5. Silaor

Silaor Chieftain

From what I experienced, Pedia works fine if you open it from they shortcut or the menu, but bugs if you right-click something from building list or science screen, for example.

6. iffi

iffi Warlord

1) 'Reveal dungeons etc' works too well. Once a lair is explored by some AI faction, you can still see what is going on in the 9 tile area for the rest of the game.

2) 'Research new dungeons' in a Library did not apparently result in anything in 5 tries. Perhaps I just missed it, or just don't know what it is supposed to do. Did not try another 'Reveal dungeons' after these 5.

3) Museum vs Greater Museum. These are almost identical, and co-exist. Probably intentional, it just feels a bit weird to have them both exist side-by-side. The Greater could replace the vanilla version and still yield all the combined bonuses?

The number of Adventurers I got genereated (close to 15 by turn 300) was clearly more than before, which was nice since that is what the civ is mainly about.

7. Mikka

Mikka Chieftain

This is probably almost too stupid to complain about, but the Malakim Mage art: the animation figure starts out as a female Adept, a male Mage, and then a female Archmage- however, the icon for the female Archmage has a beard. Maybe I'm just losing my mind, but that's how it appears to me when I stare at them for too long.

(As an aside, I'm fiddling with some writing for the Noble Houses pedia. Would it be better to post them on the boards, or just PM them to you, Selphi?)

8. scutarii

scutarii King

7.5 bugs - pedia dont work. I even reinstalled the game.

please, rename, guardian of the nature to orgasmotron - if this info is correct:lol:

Attached Files:

9. graywarden

graywarden King

Mikka,

I think what you saw is similar to what I saw, and Saathei, whos quote is above in the Faeries thread.

10. MiKa523

MiKa523 Nerdish by Nature

Did I miss the change that warriors can't use bronze weapons anymore?
    (Sorry, if already reported)

11. Sephi

Sephi Deity

just post them in a new thread if you don't mind. you can also PM them. The Malakim Aracane Art should be the same as in base FFH unless i missed something.

12. Sephi

Sephi Deity

yeah, was changed in 7.4

13. Zharkov

Zharkov Chieftain

Still playing 7.44 I noticed a few minor issues:

- Paramander cannot use any metal weapons, still it makes SoK obsolete, although SoK might be the more efficient choice
    - blaze does not work in ancient forests
    - AI seems unable to work around (or through) chokepoints
    - AI Erkling was sitting on the exactly same spot until turn 227 until I killed him, not what I imagened as a wild hunt, maybe needs a special unit AI (in the end we will need a special unit AI for every hero...)

14. cabbagemeister

cabbagemeister Please wait...

I don't see this on the list of fixes for 7.5 so I'll report it here.

Under Esus, my Shadowriders seem to be dying or vanishing the same turn they're built. I see them appear in the city during the inter-turn, and I get the notification that they've bee given iron weapons; but then when my turn starts they're gone, and I can still put four Shadowriders into my build queue.

I assume this is due to the fact that Shadowriders are units that leave your civ if you're not using Esus as your state religion--except obviously I cannot declare Esus as my state religion.

15. Sephi

Sephi Deity

i must have missed this somehow, will fix it.

16. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

speaking of Esus, were Steal and Nox Noctis giving visibility in Esus cities fixed in 7.5?

do you think Steal should allow to steal equipment btw? could be fun especially if the Grigori are around, kinda like Kidnap and Sidar :D

17. Sephi

Sephi Deity

Nox Noctis will work for followers of Esus, Steal should also work (but not on barbarians)

18. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

awesome! is the limitation on barbs an issue with the code or a balance decision?

19. Sephi

Sephi Deity

balance. Steal has a chance to cause war, but war against barbarians is in most cases pointless as you are already at war.

20. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

makes sense. I'd still love to see Acheron lose Held if someone steals the hoard from him though :lol: