Patch is out!!!

That makes tech progress much slower, no? And production as slow as it ever was, or slower...

Yes, the point I was trying to make is that Siam has two slots, where others have one. So Siam is easily as good as even Babylon for GS production, while they can get their UB online faster.

I guess I'll see how far I can get into a huge map again...

Hmm the university really just has one slot. So Siam is now officially the best civ as far as I'm concerned.

Yuck..Univ needs two slots just like Wat and noting that Library has no slots !!

Can someone who's home with the new patch please tell us what Horseman strength was reduced to please.

Also what are the reduced happiness effects of Meritocracy and FP.

thx .. neilkaz ..

Now that everything is out & official i can only add this;

- Thanks to the whole Firaxis devs team for some incredibly fast work, efficiency at its best.
- Well deserving of an immediate purchase of both Babylon & Spain/Inca DLCs on my part.

And, if i may be so bold as to *finally* mention it;

- My Classical Era splash screen just got a huge boost (of an almost mythical precognition!) with Circus Maximus now being formally integrated. Pleasantly surprised might be a better & humble reaction.

So far - So good.

No Mac patch yet. Sad panda! It will be hours before I can reboot the Linux server to Windows XP ...

Yuck..Univ needs two slots just like Wat and noting that Library has no slots !!

Can someone who's home with the new patch please tell us what Horseman strength was reduced to please.

Also what are the reduced happiness effects of Meritocracy and FP.

thx .. neilkaz ..

Horseman has 10 strength and -33% against cities. Meritocracy is down to 0.5 happiness per city and FP to 25% (which is also 0.5) :sad:

The new Natural Wonders are pretty strong. Potosì is 10 gold if you work it

Snapshot view of Diplomacy of the new patch: HUGE improvement: I can tell at a glance how the leader feels about me. Tooltip pop-ups tell me what exactly will happen when I denounce the leader or if we sign a Declaration of Friendship. Very cool!

Snapshot view of Diplomacy of the new patch: HUGE improvement: I can tell at a glance how the leader feels about me. Tooltip pop-ups tell me what exactly will happen when I denounce the leader or if we sign a Declaration of Friendship. Very cool!

And what do both things do?

It seems that other natural wonders have altered yields too. For example Old Faithful gives now 2 science and 3 happiness if worked by a city. Fountain of youth is kinda out of place because it does not exist in real life but I think I can forgive that because I just love overpowered terrain features. In fact that was one of my favourite features in fall from heaven.

I'm enjoying the denouncing aspect quite a bit so far...Bismarck and I denounced Montezuma and were given this lovely message. Hilarious.

A minor change to the game and built 135 times. Thats a good amount of builds.

Top Bottom