Patch is out!!!

Cool, let me know everyone. I'll check out the SDK real quick, although I'm not getting sucked into a game until at least Saturday.

Just finished the download this minute... there goes my day :D

Cool, let me know everyone. I'll check out the SDK real quick, although I'm not getting sucked into a game until at least Saturday.

Ah, I know. I promised myself I wouldn't play again until I'd finished a draft of my current writing project...AHHH!!!! Must...not...play...Civ...

(I know, I know, why the hell am I in the forums if I'm not going to play. That's like hanging out at the liquor store, you know, just to look at what's in stock.)

The patch release notes on Steam are identical to what Greg announced on this forum 5 days ago.

Cool, good to hear. Keep us posted, all you intrepid beta testers. :D I'm definitely interested to hear if these changes help make the game more challenging and engaging. I'll be especially interested in seeing if people who had shelved Civ 5 pre-patch are finding that they enjoy it now that some of the problems have been addressed.

Any chance you have the deluxe version? I'm having the same problem

No I only have the standard version... I was browsing the web and it suddenly said CIV V Update finished downloaden so I instantly tried to run the game but it said incomplete installation. I don't know how big this patch is but maybe the download didn't finished completely because my internet is kind of slow and the updates finished downloading pretty soon after i turned on the pc

I got it too and noticed it had (10) at the end. This is what it says for this error with the (10) at the end.

Incomplete Installation (10)
Steam servers are busy. Please try again later.

Edit: I tried again right after posting and I saw the window pop up with "Completing Installation" and watched the percentage run up to 100% then I got the normal windows to chose which DirectX to play. So it seems, if you get the error, just keep trying.

Top Bottom