Pie's Ancient Europe

Done.

Page 10 Generic - completed.

Page 11 Generic - completed.

Will do more later today. It takes more time by each item than the last blitz I did.

You're great. Carry on!

Spoiler :

:D

WHERE ARE THE ITALIANS ?!? THE ORIGINAL ROMANS ?!?

Done.

Page 10 Generic - completed.

Page 11 Generic - completed.

Will do more later today. It takes more time by each item than the last blitz I did.

The following of where I left. It is strange the new pagination, I mean no longer p.10-11 are done. It seems shifted backward.

Anyways, I'm starting to fill TXT_KEY_EVENT_TRIGGER_KRETA_1 (Event) up.
Don't lose hope, pierre!

And yes, that is weird no Italians went through any translations. Sadly, I can't do anything in that department. Guess the new Romans suffered from the second barbarian wave. :lol:

Page 8 Generic (Crete to mercenary gift events) - completed.
Page 9 Generic (mercenary gift,Anthoss, PIE to thorgal events) - completed.
Page 10 Generic (spear-bearer to explorer events) - completed.

Are some events added?

No, 3 torture texts were added. one I couldn't translate correctly, so probably this is now shown on a next page.

Oh folks, be prepared. PAE V changes your knowledge in history. Coupled with LOTS OF FUN!

Tests are almost done. Errors and bugs seems to be swept away. I am very proud to release PAE V when ready.

Let's look to the important translation progress:

English: 100%
German: 100%
Spanish: 98.7% Spain, you're the best!
French: 81.1% :top: only 180 texts left!
Italian: 64.7% it's rolling! 1092 infos left

But what do my eyes see! :eek:
All concepts, hint and objects are finished and translated in each language! WOW!

You do a great job.... carry on!

Oh folks, be prepared. PAE V changes your knowledge in history. Coupled with LOTS OF FUN!

Tests are almost done. Errors and bugs seems to be swept away. I am very proud to release PAE V when ready.

Let's look to the important translation progress:

English: 100%
German: 100%
Spanish: 98.7% Spain, you're the best!
French: 81.1% :top: only 180 texts left!
Italian: 64.7% it's rolling! 1092 infos left

But what do my eyes see! :eek:
All concepts, hint and objects are finished and translated in each language! WOW!

You do a great job.... carry on!

Nice werks Pie,..getting the community to work with you in a co-op way:goodjob:

Excited about the upcoming release.

Attachments

• builder-smiley-emoticon.gif
    builder-smiley-emoticon.gif
    38.9 KB · Views: 661
Yes :thumbsup:
... but it seems.... the working community has a break. nothing happened since your post. :dunno::sad:

French: 180 info texts left
Italian: 1092 info texts left

Yes :thumbsup:
... but it seems.... the working community has a break. nothing happened since your post. :dunno::sad:

French: 180 info texts left
Italian: 1092 info texts left

indeed, rallying the troops can be a slow process. Unfortunately my french and italian spoken(written), is not up to par for such a project.
In a pub setting my language skills are just fine though:crazyeye:

Attachments

• super-sad.gif
    super-sad.gif
    7 KB · Views: 601
PAE V Report:

Fixed some important bugs in python. Added Platypings Leaderlist into MainInterface with some changes of mine. Looks great. good job platy! I needed that for the 40 CIVs dll I'll deliver with.

Translation progress: It's rolling!

Francais: 161 left only
Italiano: 927 left

italian: 925 and rolling...

So, Italiani... dove cazzo siete??? Dai, alzate il culo e datevi da fare!!! Aiutatemi con la traduzione e dimostrate che noi italiani NON siamo il popolo più pigro del mondo!!! Dai, non può essere che tutti gli altri civilizazioni fanno di più!?!? Spagnoli, francesi, tedeschi, inglesi... dai, aiutatemi un pò.

Translation: So, italians... where the f*#~k are you? Come on, get up from your asses and give yourself something to do!!! Help me with the translation and give evidence that we italians are not the laziest people in the world!!! Come on, it can't be that all the other civs do more?!?!? Come on, help me... at least a little bit.

So, Mammoni, time to show what the original Romans are made of...

Greez,

Tschuggi

To be honest, I don't remeber ever seeing any Italian in CFF. Why do you even think any Italian will play PAEV ? :confused:
Perhaps you can maybe then make a Latvian translation too, I'll play, couple of my friends will also play, I suppose there will be more Latvian players of this mod than Italians for sure, ha :D

I sent out a hail to one of the Italian civsites...I could not get the other to work..trouble registering:wallbash:
Spoiler :

Attachments

• looking_for_help.PNG
    looking_for_help.PNG
    216.6 KB · Views: 313
This post is basically the front page of the PAE forums + the current state of affairs.:deal:

Spoiler :

Attachments

• one_more_post.PNG
    one_more_post.PNG
    120.8 KB · Views: 254
hm... I can't find the thread, when I am in Civ IV-Mods. It's hiding. I just get there from the main portal where I can see the last posting. it's yours.

and about last posting. I think the forum is simply old..... no traffic anymore, I think....

If noone reacts and Tschuggi won't get it in time all alone, I will release earlier. So, I'd say, when French is finished with all open info and object texts.

I'll get back to it soon, I've been a lil'bit busy atm and will be even busier... the italian forum looks very old, but I'll give it a look when the time comes. In MoM have been a bunch of italians, but iirc no one really gave PAE a try... and I cannot always talk about PAE in the MoM Forums... :blush: I'll continue this thursday with the translation if everything goes well.

Greez,

Tschuggi

Top Bottom