PIE's Ancient Mediterranean on Deity

I'm getting disappointed. As much it was a challenge in the beginnings, the celts are growingly stronger and stronger.

I think I should have kept that Persian start in wintery lands.

TAM offered great challenges in the late game because it was those ancient deities...from Warlords.

Well, let's play it out and have fun at least. I've usually only played PAE to a certain point so it'd be nice to see some of the later game features.

Yep, Doshin take the next set if you will. This week has been full of crises for me, and sleep deprivation.

Tachy, what happened to the crazy duck? That was a quick change.

Is mine avant-garde enough for you?

Looking back...wow why did I settled that GScientist? I have frikkin' Abu Simbel allowing stronk GAges. Oh boy. At least, I could've kept this GScientist for a second GAge...given GPP for GScientists are rare for those civilizations without access to library and science buildings...

Good to see BiC in the hizzy!

I'll look at things this evening. Is Dosh going to take the next TS?

I'm out. I was going to play on Friday, but Tachy outpaced me and only posted the new save last night. The game seems to be nearing it end by now anyway, in terms of threats (if not turn time).

Good luck to you both. :goodjob:

I'm out. I was going to play on Friday, but Tachy outpaced me and only posted the new save last night. The game seems to be nearing it end by now anyway, in terms of threats (if not turn time).

Good luck to you both. :goodjob:

shakabrade. :worship:

shakabrade. :rolleyes:
Well, I said that I could start with 4 turns on Friday and continue on Saturday/Sunday, and lymond gave me the go ahead. But when I checked the forum on Friday night, you had played another 20 turns without posting the save (which went up late on Sunday). You are the host and I am only a guest in your thread... but there's no need for eye rolling.

Hey Tachy - Please don't wish for my early demise! :lol: Not sure if I missed something with your recent visitor messages, but now I can't see your conversations at all. What happened? What is OB?

Anyway, I have not foresaken thee or thine game. Give me a coupla days, yo

I closed borders in my VMessages a while ago. It's been a week or so. Not targetting anyone in particular. Just playing my Toku once in a while.
OB=Open Borders lol

I don't pressure people necessarily to play, but just to see a clear answer or interest to pursue. That is all. Ghpstage still hasn't answered back and that is impolite.

So will have I have to liberate a crap city to you or gift you Alpha to get you to OB? :lol:

It appears I may have missed a message or question as you apparently zapped it.

What is happening to you Lymond? You're a teacher...in vacations right now, right? Your wife taking too much of your CPU?

Now, here's a question you apparently want to see into existence. Because there wasn't any initially.

Top Bottom