• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

PIE's Ancient Mediterranean on Deity

Yep, I think I did catch the word "uncompressed"

Yikes...I forgot to mention that I have the Kmod assets in there. Did you install that?

Nope. I don't have the K-mod. Because it is said it made the AI lamer. You caught the exact problem.

Well, Jiminy Jehovah Christmas! That would certainly be a problem. Sorry, Tachy! I should have remembered that.

What I'll do is create a separate install of Pie's beta6 without Kmod. I have it all downloaded still.

Maybe the current save will still work.

Or should it be Beta 5?

We'll see. Lol so much work before starting the game. That's ok. It'll be a good experience.

Ok...I can't load the original game, but I can load up the new save you just uploaded. So it appears to be good to go.

I left it at beta5 since I assumed that was what the save was on.

(that start looks sucktacular)

I suggest this:

1) both of us install beta6
2) create copy of "Handicap Infos" change to .old
3) modify that file as you directed. (it should not impact anything
4) Create a new awesome Boody start
5) Create a new thread.
6) Request deletion of the thread of spam :lol:

So items 1-6 are a go? Just checking as I have to make the changes myself

Ok, I have a start I generated earlier. I cannot get better. Will change OP post again.

So items 1-6 are a go? Just checking as I have to make the changes myself

Will do. I think even with a old save made out of previous assets, it's gonna work with a small change in the XML, as long as we don't check LMA.

Just so we're clear since you haven't answer my questions:

patch6

Deity Hut Techs on

cool. So you are creating a new game I assume?

I can't open the original and that last save was pretty horrible.

OP post edited. Poor persians were spared from a long and tortuous game. Still, I like that civilization because of persian royal roads making 4 moves. Of course, roman roads are best for being an incredible 5 moves a turn.

alright! Teutons!!!

alright! Teutons!!!

Indeed, the strongest warriors of ancient times! Also, settling where the hut is located is the best. I took a peek moving the warrior 1SW and there was a nice surprise. Maximizing rivers is good for one thing: Marib dam, an overpowered wonder necessary to make up our building loss.

EDIT: OH MAH GAWD. No, it needs the cistern. Wow, the celts are horrible!

I'm sure it will work on a newly generated save. Problem not a prior save as I think a lot of stuff gets hardcoded into the save itself.

by the way, I can open the save :) yay!

Not great looking start, but then a lot of stuff is hidden and at least we have some river and forest. I think we can cottage the Teutons.

N warrior 1SE

S warrior 1SW

EDIT: OH MAH GAWD. No, it needs the cistern. Wow, the celts are horrible!

I'm not sure that is true. I think we need the Water Storage tech and Stone.

Top Bottom