Pioneer/Combat Engineer

Zubareva

Prince
A work in progress, theres still more I want to do with this guy, but im posting anyway!

Its a combat engineer or a combat engineer battalion, depending on how you use him.

He can be used as a unit, or because he's on an Army Palette, you can load infantry as a combined unit.

The combat graphics are as a Wehrmacht unit. As most of you already know, if you use it at a single unit, you can substitute any attack flc, to make him civ specific, however, as an army, you'll have to convert a unit to the palette, or wait for me to post it :p

Which I will, but life gets back to normal in the morning, so not as much time :(

Im working on pedia too, but there is a _32, use a worker for now or make one! and post it so i can use it :p

Night all!

It's a contractor? That should triple the unit cost...

OTOH it could just be local labor with a minder, in Europe.

Ha Ha, acually, I was thinking after a while, that it kinda looks like slave labor being guarded, but geez, sometimes it just works out like that...

Its effective though, ...it seems no matter how much you try, theres always that one SOB that sneaks through your civ and kills your stack of workers! its so annoying!

A work in progress, theres still more I want to do with this guy, but im posting anyway!

Its a combat engineer or a combat engineer battalion, depending on how you use him.

He can be used as a unit, or because he's on an Army Palette, you can load infantry as a combined unit.

The combat graphics are as a Wehrmacht unit. As most of you already know, if you use it at a single unit, you can substitute any attack flc, to make him civ specific, however, as an army, you'll have to convert a unit to the palette, or wait for me to post it :p

Which I will, but life gets back to normal in the morning, so not as much time :(

Im working on pedia too, but there is a _32, use a worker for now or make one! and post it so i can use it :p

Night all!

Where did the terrain in your preveiws come from. Very nice looking!

well, theres a version im working on that the worker has a helmut on to match the military he's working for. But then I got to thinking...would a workering soldier be wearing his helmut? I dont know...
Yes. Especially if trying to work while bullets are flying.

I'm sorry I missed this; it'll teach me to default to the database for new releases. :p

Blue Monkey said:
Yes. Especially if trying to work while bullets are flying.
"Well dodge the damn bullets and get it built!"
Oh, Company of Heroes...

I'm sorry I missed this; it'll teach me to default to the database for new releases. :p

"Well dodge the damn bullets and get it built!"
Oh, Company of Heroes...
"If I say it's safe to surf this beach, Captain, then it's safe to surf this beach!" Oh, Air Cav, not SeaBees. :p

It's a contractor? That should triple the unit cost...
Double maintenance cost of course.
I still think people could post in the Announcements thread more… and we should get Announcements more regularly.

P.S. dammit, that Panzerfausten link made me get all nostalgic, it got 33 replies within its first 24 hours.

Kristina, I think JG meant a following thing: there are custom (specific for every civ) worker & spearman (ancient); worker & pikeman/halberdier in a database, so, probably, you'd be so kind to create civ-specific combat engineers for ancient & medieval eras? :)

JG, please, confirm I got it correctly.

Top Bottom