Planning cIV BTS MTDG III

Again, I understand, but a lot of people from different teams are really trying hard to get the rules finalized now.

If you can officially confirm that you're backing the proposed rules that are coming together in the Rules Discussion thread, you're actively helping the game starting sooner. :)

As we have everything we need to start the game in short, I have PMed all the Teams Captains/representatives. We are waiting for the host to announce the IP and MOD location.

I suggest we have 60 hours for the first turn to allow all teams get in speed.

No biting, no spitting, no hits under the belt.
Let the game begin and the best ones win.

The game is ready to start on my side. However, there is some technical difficulties that I need to iron out, and I am waiting for some assistance with said problems. As soon as I have resolved them, the game will be started. I will set the turn timer at 96 hours for the first turn, and then reduce it to 48 hours (The mod allows me to reduce the turntimer interactively).

There is a possible problem, which was mentioned at the bottom of one of the warmup game threads. Loading the WBSave under the mod resulted odd behavior of the pitboss startup and a huge save. We'll need to troubleshoot that before it can start. We'll keep you posted.

Edit: and we crossposted ;)

LOL Dave :D

I just sent an email to Magno_uy as I haven't seen him online today, stating it was urgent. Hopefully he'll be around soon. :)

hi! i will check Caledorn issue with Manolo.. he is the guy that really knows about the mod... I let you know

The technical problems has been resolved! :woohoo: Thank you to magno_uy, manolo and plako for a quick resolution (the WBSave had to be slightly adjusted). :)

So, I have the honour of announcing that...

The game has started!

Now, if one of the moderators or original posters could please add the following information to the main game thread:

IP: 178.17.156.11 (Using default port 2056)
Civstats: http://www.civstats.com/viewgame.php?gameid=2416

First turn has a turn timer of 96 hours (which probably amounts to like 7 days). I will set the turn timer to 48 hours in turn 2 (unless the teams want a lower turn timer for the first turns, which I believe should be admin approved. I will only perform changes to the turn timer if told so by r_rolo1 after the initial turn timer modification)

Good luck everyone, and thank you for allowing me to be the host of this legendary game!

FYI: The registration passwords for Civstats has been sent to r_rolo1 who should send them to your respective team email accounts when he has the opportunity.

Moderator Action: Ok, I already have the passwords, but I'm missing some of the team emails... I think they were posted somewhere, but I'm quite tired and I can't find them. Could someone point me out where they are , pretty please ? :/ If they aren't all posted ( not sure ) , I would like to ask the ones that are still missing to post them ;)

I would like to see this rolling tomorrow the worst ( remember , I'm in GMT+1 ), so let's put this rolling.

Moderator Action: Ok, I already have the passwords, but I'm missing some of the team emails... I think they were posted somewhere, but I'm quite tired and I can't find them. Could someone point me out where they are , pretty please ? :/ If they aren't all posted ( not sure ) , I would like to ask the ones that are still missing to post them ;)

I would like to see this rolling tomorrow the worst ( remember , I'm in GMT+1 ), so let's put this rolling.

These are the email accounts I was able to find skimming through the Ruleset Discussion thread. I definitely could have missed some, though. Plako should have all of them, I believe.

Hi Plako, thanks for your work. :)
-> Yuufo@gmx.com for the screenshots please - we'll create dedicated mail accounts once ambassadors and foreign affairs folks have been appointed ;)

@Plako

You can send the screenshot for Team GWT to: regis (at) rrpp (dot) de

akpalicz at gmail.com

Hi, this is important!
I am on holiday without Internet access from July 3th till July 17th.
Since Team Uciv hasn't appointed any vice-captain yet, I created a mailbox to allow communication with my team : uciv.isdg2@gmail.com
Should the game actually start before I am back, please inform my teammates by sending an email there.

I edit my sig too.
Bye

You can send the screenshot to beto_civfr@yahoo.fr
:worship:

Why is "war weariness" visible for all civs on the Game Detail -> Players screen of the aptmod website? That seems like something that definitely should not be visible to all players.

Why is "war weariness" visible for all civs on the Game Detail -> Players screen of the aptmod website? That seems like something that definitely should not be visible to all players.

Noticed that too. It should not be a problem for a while, but it should definitely go out.

Also, when I log into the game, the "Full Of Resources" mapmaking options screen comes up, and I can change options, click to load new map, etc. Not sure this does anything, but regardless it shouldn't happen.

So ...
How do I get my APT account linked to the game?
Was this already explained somwhere?

edit: found it in the leader pick thread ;)

Top Bottom