• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Platy's Peculiar Pleasant Posh Python

Hi Platy :D i want to ask you something.

I have 11 Era's and i want to use your Advanced Tech Screen. When i open Advanced Tech Screen i see one rar file Sample for Unique Tech Screen.rar. What i must to change for my 11 Era's if i use this component?

Regicide: for the Queen, what difference does it make now to have a Female Warlord (* 3) instead of a standard Male Warlord?

Also, in def setKingStr, shouldn't the code be adapted for a Queen?

The sample as far as I remembered is for you to display different tech trees for different civs.
I don't recall it has anything to do with era.

Regicide
King and queen has no difference in stats.

Edit:
Codes adjusted to account for Queen

Vassal War

Features:
When you want to get rid of them...

Actually, you can declare war on normal targets as well.

Regicide
King and queen has no difference in stats.
The question was between UNIT_GREAT_GENERAL and UNIT_FEMALE_GREAT_GENERAL. Since they are attached from the start, is there any real difference?

The PROMOTION_LEADER gives them a big moustache anyway! :D

King and queen refers to the great general attached actually.
Those 3 units are just their bodyguards.

The leader promotion is just granted to allow access to those leader promotions.
You can of course simply make a new promotion to allow them too

Ah, I see you have recovered your modding mood :D

Code from CvTechChooser from Advanced Tech Screen component:
Spoiler :
PHP:
		## Era Colours Start ##
					if ( gc.getTechInfo(i).getEra() == gc.getInfoTypeForString("ERA_ANCIENT")):
						screen.setPanelColor(szTechRecord, 222, 22, 22)
					elif ( gc.getTechInfo(i).getEra() == gc.getInfoTypeForString("ERA_CLASSICAL")):
						screen.setPanelColor(szTechRecord, 222, 111, 22)
					elif ( gc.getTechInfo(i).getEra() == gc.getInfoTypeForString("ERA_MEDIEVAL")):
						screen.setPanelColor(szTechRecord, 222, 222, 22)
					elif ( gc.getTechInfo(i).getEra() == gc.getInfoTypeForString("ERA_RENAISSANCE")):
						screen.setPanelColor(szTechRecord, 22, 222, 22)
					elif ( gc.getTechInfo(i).getEra() == gc.getInfoTypeForString("ERA_INDUSTRIAL")):
						screen.setPanelColor(szTechRecord, 22, 111, 222)
					elif ( gc.getTechInfo(i).getEra() == gc.getInfoTypeForString("ERA_MODERN")):
						screen.setPanelColor(szTechRecord, 22, 22, 222)
					else:
						screen.setPanelColor(szTechRecord, 222, 22, 222)
		## Era Colours End ##

Where i can copy this code? I don't want to hide my tech era's. I only want colors for my tech era's.

Lawyer

Features
Adds a unit that can remove corporations

This was a mod component from tsentom1, so I polished it.

What's New:
1) Can choose what corporation to remove
2) Cost 50 Gold to remove
3) Success Rate depends on number of corporations present
4) Added A.I.

King and queen refers to the great general attached actually.
Those 3 units are just their bodyguards.

So, with only XML it seems that you can't train a unit in a city with the full effect of a Great General. You can grant the unit the PROMOTION_LEADER but it doesn't have the leader's stick or whatever you call it that differentiates a stack lead by a GG from a normal one. I guess you can't just add that effect with only XML (EFFECT_GREATPEOPLE_HIGHLIGHT_WARLORD?) ?...

The leader promotion is simply just a promotion.
It grants the effects of the promotion which is the bleader tag, as well as open the accessibility to those 3 leader promotions.

Granting it via xml will not have a unit behind graphically leading the unit which is the great general.
If you play with my wb, you can actually set any unit of same domain as the leading unit, such as a worker leading a bear, or swordsman leading a catapult.

Yes, weird, although graphically you don't see any difference and none of the attributes of the Leading unit seem to be granted either.

So, the answer to my question was: it does not matter if it is a UNIT_FEMALE_GREAT_GENERAL who leads a Queen or an Orang-outan! :eek:

? I see none ?

Check the posts previously.
The leading unit is female general graphics

Wow! now finally I understand! It's because I play with Single Unit Graphics on! :lol:

Top Bottom