[GS] (POLL) What will be the FOURTH first look?

What do you think the fourth first look will be?

• Sweden

Votes: 69 29.5%
  • Carthage/Phoenicia

Votes: 49 20.9%
  • The Inca

Votes: 68 29.1%
  • The Ottomans

Votes: 12 5.1%
  • Mali

Votes: 20 8.5%
  • Eleanor of Aquitane for France/England

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Something else

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks close between Sweden and Inca, this will be when Firaxis catches everyone off guard with a surprise Noongar first look.

It’s either going to be Sweden (for the birthday thing) or Eleanor because the 4th leader last year was the alternate India leader.

After that they will probably go on a break for 2-3 weeks because of the holidays before resuming in January

I wonder if they have a schedule or just spontaneously choose which civ to show next...

I wonder if they have a schedule or just spontaneously choose which civ to show next...
I would say they've already scheduled which Civs & mechanics to reveal in which order. I believe it was Ed who said last week or the week before, that previously revealed Civs will appear in subsequent First Looks/Livestreams. That would only happen if there was a set schedule; likely to avoid inadvertently revealing an upcoming Civ/mechanic reveal like Lautaro was with R&F.

Hmm, it would be very weird for them not to reveal a single female leader up until the Christmas break (as I assume we will get no new "first look" until the second week of January).

Hmm, it would be very weird for them not to reveal a single female leader up until the Christmas break (as I assume we will get no new "first look" until the second week of January).
I'm sure first looks will be posted during Christmas just like they were for R&F.

I'm sure first looks will be posted during Christmas just like they were for R&F.

I agree. They're already recorded and it doesn't take much to automate the posting of videos on YouTube and social media. The only difference is that they will likely be posted on Thursdays instead of Tuesdays.

I think I should just give up trying to guess these... :) My percentage isn't very good at this point. Although in baseball stats, it wouldn't be too bad.

Next look will be... Sweden. It's got to happen sometime. I'll just keep voting Sweden.

I guess l will be that person that picks the same one every time henceforth, barring next week which should be Eleanor, with Sweden every time.

I guess l will be that person that picks the same one every time henceforth
*Raises hand*

Same here, except I keep choosing Mali, which will probably end up being last. I'm going for the top spot of being "wrong" the most times, hence I'll be the winner of that category! :smug:

*Raises hand*

Same here, except I keep choosing Mali, which will probably end up being last. I'm going for the top spot of being "wrong" the most times, hence I'll be the winner of that category! :smug:
Due to my luck of guessing you'll have to beat me. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom