Civ 6 Portugal Civilization  (Not compatible with official Portugal Pack DLC) + Lusitânia

Civ 6 Portugal Civilization (Not compatible with official Portugal Pack DLC) + Lusitânia v32.00Beta

Vincenzo, nice catch. Everyone has the problem. The thing is that farol doesnt really replace lighthouse because is not possible with modding right now (because i replace harbor too)

In meanwhile, I will try to solve great lighthouse problem with a workaround.

Thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.
Actually... I found another (maybe) glitch. I was playing as Victoria (warlord level) and one of the AI was Joao. Now, Victoria starts with a settler, a warrior and a scout. Surprisingly the starting scout was a Pastor Lusitano, instead of a "normal" scout. After a while I got another scout by "visiting a village" and this time the one I got was, let's say, normal.
thanks, V.

great Lighthouse com mesmo bug

só se eu estiver enganado

o farol substitui o Lighthouse
construi o farol e ponho o rato em cima do Great Lighthouse e diz que precisa do Lighthouse

Outro bug
2 Portos feitos e não ativou o EUREKA para Cartography

Penso que Great Lighthouse já funciona (aparecem 3 disponiveis mas só conseques construir um) mas deves precisar de um território na costa para construir (nao funciona com save game antigo, anterior ao ultimo update) e precisa de ser construida ao lado do Porto.

Boa dica com a eureka da cartography, de facto com Afonso nao funciona, tenho de achar uma forma de resolver isso.

Uma nota (que vem de tras): Porto e Farol nao susbtituem realmente Harbor e Lighthouse, por limitações tecnicas.

Obrigado!

---------------

I think that Great Lightouse already works (3 of them appear but you only can construct one) but you may need a free coast spot to built it (also doesn't work with old saved games, previous do last update) and it needs to be built adjacent to Porto.

Nice catch with Eureka of Cartography, in fact, with Afonso is not working, I have to find a workaround.

One note (that is in previous discussion): Porto and Farol don´t really replace Harbor and Lighthouse, because technical limitations.

Thanks!

Last edited:
In next iteration I will change some Boosts because the way the mod is constructed at least 3 boosts don´t work for: Cartography, Exploration and Steam Power.

Also, will add JUNK ship for chinese only :) Replaces dhow for china. Available at military tactics instead of Nautical Science. ZHENG HE will build Junk instantly on retire :)

Will also add new great admiral Ahmad ibn Mājid, which writes one great work and creates Dhow instantly.

And last but not least will add another Grande Explorador, Lopo Soares de Albergaria, which was the one that brought the most income to the crown, with his successful 6th armada, for that he creates Caravela Redonda instantly.

Keep posted :)

Last edited:
raen updated Portugal Civilization (Civ 6) with a new update entry:

Portugal Civilization (Civ 6) V15.4Beta

Changed boosts for Cartography, Exploration and Steam Power: Commercial Hub, Dhow/Barca/Junk and Stock Exchange respectively.

Added Junk (replaces dhow) for Chinese :) ZHENG HE now builds Junk instantly on retire.

Missing some Arab great People, so added Ahmad ibn Mājid as great admiral, its said that he helped Vasco Da Gama into his journey to India, master navigator builds Dhow instantly on retire, as writes a great work on navigation.

Finally...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last edited:
parabens pelo excelente trabalho
great ligthouse - Working :thumbsup:

Vou continuar a jogar, vou dando feed back

parabens pelo excelente trabalho
great ligthouse - Working :thumbsup:

Vou continuar a jogar, vou dando feed back

Muito obrigado! e de novo muito agradecido pelos testes :D

---

Many thanks! and one more time very thankful for your testing :D