Poser Figures and Props for Kinboat's Paperdoll

when you go Export there's a whole plethora of files (3ds, obj, lwo) named there

any of the mesh ones: obj, lwo, 2ds and probably more. they're just the ones i'm used to. obj i'd say, seeing as thats the main poser filetype.

Those shoes could use Kinboat's pointy shoes colored black. Utah's patisian gun would work well for that gun, and the socks and shirt could be hand drawn on the pdm shirt and shoes bmp things.

Glad you guys like them. I finally got my software problems sortted out. I still can't find my UVMapper, but I figured out the free one. Plus found a few other old tools.

I will be releasing a few more items later today. A couple of swords, a couple of axes, some armor and some other misc items.

note to self: Must do a better job organizing backups.

Thanks Bjornlo.

@Partizanac : please note that I haven't actually started the unit or LH yet, as I was waiting for this to be released, then got sidetracked with Anno Domini Classic. Would you want the leader to be carrying the helmet as in the image you sent, or wearing it? Oh, and I will only have time to do the single era for the LH.

@Rob for LH the helmet like in the picture but as the unit I was thinking like he doesn't wear it in default but in all other animations he has it on, like in that Saxon spearman! in the Rood scenario (don't know if you made that unit) and I would be most grateful if you made the king unit animation too! and a shovel work animation too!

Top Bottom