• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Post new Civ requests here

does anyone know if there is a Macedon civ

I think that a Pirate Civ would be very interesting to use. It might be difficult logisticlly though. What do you think?

Hey, I don't know if anyone will notice me here on the 20th page, and I'm sure someone has already asked, but wouldn't it be great to have a

Macedonian civ?

Alexander could be the leader, as of course Alexander really isn't Greek, so it doesn't make sense that he should be the Greek leader.

I think Pericles would make a better "truly Greek" leader.
:king:

Hey, I don't know if anyone will notice me here on the 20th page, and I'm sure someone has already asked, but wouldn't it be great to have a

Macedonian civ?

Alexander could be the leader, as of course Alexander really isn't Greek, so it doesn't make sense that he should be the Greek leader.

I think Pericles would make a better "truly Greek" leader.
:king:

As I sadi in your thread earlier. The Makedoni ( Macedonians) Will be created as a part of the EBCIV project. I cant say in how long it will be before we create it, it depends on who takes it up and when. I do have ideas on how it would be created, but I'm not going to give any secrets away :lol:

Will Anyone make a Micronesia civ?Becuse Micronesia is very tiny

Attachments

• image.gif
    image.gif
    1.7 KB · Views: 68
I NEED AUSTRIA (for Warlords)!!!! Could someone make a mac compatible version? That would be so cool! :goodjob:

How about a decent working australian civ for plain old civ 4? unique unit SASR maybe?? John Curtin as defult leader?

There is an Australian civ in 3.0 for plain old civ 4. It had John Menzies as a leader and the Light Horse as a UU.

There is an other AUS civ (for Warlords, but may be a plain version) by Aranor.

As for making your own civs, check out the 'Tutorials' form. Start by becoming acquainted with CIV4 CivilizationInfos.xml and LeaderheadInfos.xml.

Maybe what I'm looking for might be concidered a mod pack but... Could someone do 18th century Europe mod where the following civs are all added in together, Austria, Poland, Sweden to the already existing ones of England, Spain, Rome, Greece, Turks, Russia, France. I guess Portugal, The Netherlands and Scotland could be added if a huge map was played.

Top Bottom