1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Post R+F DLC Requests

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by Duuk, Jan 23, 2018.

?

Which DLCs would you like to see Post-R+f?

Poll closed Feb 7, 2018.
  1. Byzantines, Ottomans, and Fall of Constantinople Scenario

80.6%
  2. Isabella of Spain, Portugal, Inca, Maya, Terra map script, New World Scenario

67.7%
  3. Renaissance Italy Pack (Italian civ with 2-3 leaders, each with their own start city)

48.4%
  4. West African Pack (Mali / Ghana)

50.0%
  5. Sioux / Iroquois

22.6%
  6. Classical Era Pack (Babylon / Assyria)

56.5%
  7. Vietnam / Dai-Viet

35.5%
  8. Alternate Leader Packs - Existing Civs

56.5%
  9. Map Script Packs

22.6%
  10. Wonder Packs

24.2%
  11. Additional Resources

14.5%
  12. Scenarios (NO new civs or maps, just scenarios)

6.5%
  13. Unmentioned European Civ (Please name in your post)

17.7%
  14. Unmentioned Asian Civ (Please Name in your post)

12.9%
  15. Unmentioned Americas Civ (Please Name in your post)

12.9%
  16. Unmentioned Africa Civ (Please Name in your Post)

9.7%
  17. Unmentioned Other Civ (Please Name in your Post)

11.3%
  18. Other DLC

6.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Vahnstad

Vahnstad Chieftain

You're all too ambitious. Would they still call that a DLC pack? That sounds more of like an expansion. And Hungary, Romania or Wallachia and Bulgaria in one DLC pack. Yes, a lot of people are going to complain if that happens. I mean i would be okay with it, but they can add Ireland and the Gauls as well, or Finland, Denmark and Sweden. Or Lithuania and Prussia. Or the Sovjets and Kiev. Not to mention that i forget the italian city-states. And we also still need Portugal. And than we have like 25 European civs.

But we gotta add em all. (i watched too many quill plays pokemon streams :p )

Alexander's Hetaroi likes this.
  2. The Kingmaker

The Kingmaker Alexander

I would like Byzantium/Ottomans, Babylon/Assyria, Carthage/Gaul, Maya/Inca, Mali/Ethiopia and Two Leader Italy.

A wonderful DLC season 2 if I do say so!

Havendish likes this.
  3. Basileus Rhomaion

Basileus Rhomaion Chieftain

Byzantines-Ottos, Isabella-Inca/Maya, Italy, West African civs and Babylon-Assyria are definitely a must imo (unless some of these are saved for the 2nd expansion). I would also add a Carthage+Numidia-Rome scenario for the 2nd Punic war and the Manchu as a standalone DLC with the Qing replacement of the Ming as a scenario.

The Kingmaker likes this.
  4. PhoenicianGold

PhoenicianGold Chieftain

I voted for Unmentioned Asian, American, and African civs. What I'd like to see:
    • Navajo and Cherokee American tribes scenario (with heavy influence from Pueblo and Mississippian) (scenario civs could include Sioux, Blackfoot, Ojibwe, and Iroquois; OR Mexico and Canada heh)
    • Maya and Taino Caribbean scenario
    • Inca and Colombia Andes scenario
    • Oman and Chola Indian Ocean scenario
    • Maori and Hawaiian Polynesia scenario (or Tonga alone, with scenario civs including Maori, Hawaii, Samoa, Tahiti, and Rapa Nui)
    • Tibet and Sibir/Sakha Steppe scenario
    • Finland and Hungary Uralic scenario
    • Hebrew and Vatican scenario
    • Morocco Moors scenario
    • Mali Trade Route scenario (with scenario civs Songhai, Ghana, Morocco, and Fulo).
    • Ireland Britain scenario (with scenario civs Northern Ireland and Wales)
    • Vatican Italic League scenario (with scenario civs Genoa, Venice, Florence, Milan, Naples, and Sicily)
    Expack:
    • Carthage/Phoenicia
    • Turkey (Ottomans)
    • Siam
    • Portugal
    • Denmark/Sweden
    • Khazar
    • Ethiopia/Axum
    • Inuit
    The VI base structure is solid enough and in need of so many substantial improvements to AI and late-game mechanics that I could easily see two more expacks happening. One for modern technology/government, one for modern environmentalism/land improvements. And the art design could easily make the game last longer than three years, certainly long enough for Firaxis to create a consistent DLC revenue stream. 50-60 civs is not out of the question, depending on how long they decide to ride the gravy train.

5. rattatatouille

rattatatouille Chieftain

Other than Byz/Otto, New World, and West Africa, I voted for Asian civs.

I'd like to see one of the Timurids, Mughals (hey, Macedon is separate from Greece in this game), or my native Philippines here.

6. Vahnstad

Vahnstad Chieftain

I think they will finish their tour de monde, especially because of the hints we got (Chateau Frontenac)

DLC: South-America: Inca + Isabella I (with Machu Picchu)
    DLC North-America: Canada (with Chateau Frontenac)
    DLC Europe: Ottomans + Hungary (with Unique Commercial District)
    DLC Africa: Ashanti (female)
    DLC Asia: Vietnam (females)
    DLC Oceania: Maori

Exp pack 2:
    Byzantium (possible female)
    Gauls
    Iroquois (female)
    Mali
    Maya (female)
    Oman
    Portugal (possible female)
    Alternative leader: Napoleon I (France) or original Egyptian option and replace Ramesses with Napoleon.

Exp pack 3:
    Babylon
    Carthage (possible female)
    Colombia
    Ethiopia (female)
    Florence
    Mughals (female)
    Navajo
    Sweden (possible female)
    Alternative leader: Taizong (China) or original Chinese option

Classic civ icons leaders:
    Elizabeth I (England)
    Catherine The Great (Russia)
    George Washington (America)
    Ramesses II (Egypt)
    Otto Von Bismarck (Germany)
    Julius Caesar (Rome)
    Harun-Al Rashid (Arabia)

Seven Musketeers to add to a total of 12 alternate leaders in the games

7. fredrikslicer

fredrikslicer Chieftain

Maya, Hittite, Hungary and Turks

8. Havendish

Havendish Chieftain

My scenario wishes:

Maya and Inca DLC pack with a scenario involving other mesoamerican tribes as well as the incoming of Spain with powerful conquistadors.

Byzantium and Ottoman Turks DLC pack with a scenario or even better two. Other involved tribes: Arabs, Persia/Parthia/Sasanids and European nations like: Bulgaria, Slavs, Rome (Western Empire), Goths, Vandals, Frankia, England (possibly Vikings too)

Carthage and Gaul DLC pack and a scenario with both and Rome, try and avoid the eventual invasion of mighty Roman armies, or conquer both Gaul and Carthage as Rome.
    Alternatively a Carthage and Phoenicia pack (with Rome of course) called Punic Dominion/Legacy-or something like that, dealing with Colonizing the Mediterranean and establishing a great mercantile and maritime empire and of course an incoming invasion, first from Persia in the East attacking the Levant and Phoenicia and then the might of Rome going after Carthage.

Early Britain Scenario with: Britons(Wales and Cornwall), Saxons in England, Picts and/or Scots in the north, Irish Celts in Ireland and the incoming of Norsemen, namely Danish and/or Norwegian Vikings. Gain control of 66% of landmass to win.

Reconquista: Spain and Moors Scenario. Conquer the Muslim Moors (of Granada) as Spanish forces or conquer whole of Spain as Moors. For added difficulty: Divide Spanish forces into Aragon, Catalan, Leon... and make them fight each other too.

Poland vs Muscovy(Russia) As Poland war with Russia, Ukrainian Sitch/Sich Kosaks, Ottoman Empire, Crimean Tatars and Sweden for the control of central europe. Add Prussia and Walachia/Moldavia and Austria for addtional difficulty.

Pre-Colonial North America. As one of 10 or more Amerindian tribes, try and establish an empire warlike and cultured enough to stop the eventually incoming incursions of Spain, France and the most powerful British into your lands, stop the Europeans from colonizing and conquesting North America. Besides the Europeans, playable tribes could include: Powhattan, Muscogee, Iroquois, Huron, Blackfoot, Lakota, Apache, Comanche, Cheyenne... The Eurpeans would hold a huge advantage with gunpowder weapons/armies, ocean going ships. Unite the tribes by conquest and politics (alliances/confederacy) and form a country with a mighty army of Braves, trade with Europeans for their weapons and knowledge, or take them by ambushing their forces, learn to craft their weapons and their tactics, let them settle on the coast only and then drive them out once and for all.

Arabia vs Sassanid Persia Scenario. With Armenia and Byzantium in as well (and other tribes)

Athens vs Sparta Scenario

Ancient Mesopotamia: Playable civs: Myceanan Greece, Assyria, Babylon, Elam, Mitanni, Hatti(Hittites), Egypt and perhaps Minoans(ancient Crete)

I had more ideas, but that's all I can think of for now.

9. Havendish

Havendish Chieftain

First post-rise and fall DLC pack:
    Inca and Maya - with a scenario involving several other tribes/civs and Spanish Conquistadors arriving from the East.

2nd DLC pack:
    Byzantium and Ottomans - with a scenario about the struggle between those 2 rivals as well

3rd DLC pack:
    Babylon and Assyria - and an ancient Mesopotamia scenario involving both

4th DLC
    Polynesia/Maori

5th DLC
    Canada - peacekeeping, and it's about time, and plenty of cash for Firaxis from DLC sales of Canadian Civ due to the sheer number of Canadian Civ players out there.

10. Plymouth

Plymouth Chieftain

I know I'm late, but assuming there will be 8 civs for DLC season 2, here's my wishlist:

Pack 1: Babylon

Pack 2: Portugal as well as a Colonization of the New World scenario

Pack 3: Maya (saving the Inca for expansion 2) & Gran Colombia

Pack 4: Byzantium (saving the Ottomans for expansion 2) & possibly a Roman Split scenario, or wait for a Siege of Constantinople scenario

Pack 5: Hawai'i

Pack 6: Ashanti & Ethiopia as well as a Scramble for Africa scenario