Posters

steviejay

Now in Black and White!!
ok, after a long time I think its time to change my room about.

I'm finally taking down an Austin Powers poster and a Rammstein 'Live Aus Berlin' Poster. now I need to decide which ones to put up. I've got 4 to choose from, but only enough space for to. the contenders are.....

The man with no name..... it just looks cool

Led Zep, needs to explanation really

The Darkness. Brilliant album cover with a slight hint of nudity.

Radiohead - Hail to the Thief. One of my favourite bands ever.

Anyone got an opinion on which I should put up?

Steviejay

Led Zep and Darkness.

Clint and Darkness. Those are cool.

The others are tired. Every kid has a Led Zeppelin poster, and probably 90% of them also have a Radiohead poster.

Originally posted by thestonesfan
Every kid has a Led Zeppelin poster

Alas, that it be not so! No where near enough Zep posters on display in the world today (although I have one that's almost exactly like the one above ;) ).

Go with the Zeppelin and Eastwood posters :cool:

Eastwood and Led Zep, lose the other two and deny that you ever had them......

Clint Eastwood and Led Zeppelin! :thumbsup:

Clint and Darkness, if any. I don't really like posters on walls though, maybe because I've always had a sloping roof... How about a nice painting or a wall hanging?

I don't think I've ever heard of "Darkness"? Are they any good? I just thought the picture looked cool. It has the slick "50's Sci-Fi" thing going for it.

The Darkness are a completely awesome British band. I thoroughly recommend them.

Hmm........ from what I'm being told the Clint poster is awesome and is going up, still trying to decide on the other one

Clint and Led Zep. Class is forever.

Top Bottom