Pounder's Resource File

Noticed I never got around to posting these, I'll just put them up for cut'n'paste, I'll make a proper pcx file if anyone needs them and can't make their own file.

Attachments

• Turtle whale resources.png
    Turtle whale resources.png
    1.3 KB · Views: 593
Very very good looking. They make my world look so alive. I really like them all, but I dont know how to implement so many resources in a way that they all spawn in a random map. I'm just using them on a premade map.

An underwater version of the sink hole that could be used as an abyss, commerce from tourist attraction, the diving crowd.

Or a required resource for auto-production of those cthulhoid horrors ever lurking beneath the deeps.

Your resources have always been impressive, I like them!

Yes, that´s defenitely true. :yup: One suggestion for missing resources in your file could be Nazca Line resources for desert terrain or plains (as they are in a Civ 5 mod). I tried to do them, but I was not convinced by my results.

Nazca1.jpg Nazca2.jpg

I wanted to set the images in spoilers, but I didn´t find that function among the new forum buttons. Please click on the thumbnail images to enlarge them.

Last edited:
It seems impossible to scale anything down to 49x49 pixels, with all those lines.:crazyeye:

I ended up drawing it out by hand.

I don't know which terrain you are using, it doesn't show up very well on the desert I'm using, it has better contrast if shown on the grass or plains. If you are using a darker desert is may look okay.

Still might have to darken it up a bit for light terrains.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Pounder, thank you very much for all your efforts and the time you have invested. :thanx:The white filler colour is a very good idea and drawing these graphics by hand shows, that you are a real artist. :hatsoff:Your graphics look much better than my attempt to create them. :worship: I agree that the resource can´t be seen well on the desert terrain. I had to copy the image and to enlarge it massively to see the Nazca lines on the desert terrain you are using. May be it´s a good idea to create a darker version of this resource, too. About your question what terrain I use: That resource is for the next version of my mod CCM. At present this mod includes Vuldacon terrain ( a terrain that he especially created for CCM), Ares terrain, RickFGS terrain and Snoopy-blue-terrain. I consider to add the ronning terrain, too. The users of this mod can easily switch to the terrain they prefer by simply renaming the terrain folders in that mod.

Yes, they are great! And there is that colibri, too. :love:

Top Bottom