pre-JNES: Create your Nation

Actually, I put you in ankara! :lol: Now I see your location. Where would you like to be then? The orange is actually Uralia, skilord's nation.

And erez, you are the light pink on the northern coast of the black sea.

EDIT: If anyone wants to move or change nations, now is the time.

I want to change my nations militaristicness, I'll edit it into the original stats (I ended up changing a lot of stuff and just thre overall tone of my nation).

Note to anyone setting up within the area presently known as Russia:

RAWR!

Kal'thzar said:
*Mutter*
I said up in the Capsean sea place but leave me be, i'll just make do.....
*mutter*

:)

I know, right after u asked me which one u were I saw. i dont mind making u a spot if u want it, u dont have to be in turkey if you dun want to.

Jason The King said:
Yah, but I have to move ur capital east. its more in hamburg right now, lol.

I was wondering why it looked like it was on thr Rhine ;)

No problem, I know how it feels to run one of these things (I GM some Diplomacy games)

Well, I think I originally had you as blue, but when your zoomed in, distances look smaller, lol. i must not have looked at it on zoom-out mode. but now green is closer, so I will use that.

Here is an example of what stats will look like:

Republic of Valencia
Government: Senatorial Republic
Ruler: Consul Tiberus IV/Xen
Economy: Based off of farms and fishing ports. Small amounts of trade is conducted through Barcelona and Valencia itself. Largest trading partners are Marseilles and Castile. Most people are peasant farmers, and slavery is very low-key.
State of Economy: Stable
Army: 14,000 Infantry Well Trained, 4,000 Horsemen Well Trained, 20 Catapults
Navy: 80 War Galleys, 30 Liburnas
Education: 2
Religion: Iberian Polytheistic
Culture: Okay
Confidence: Good
Wonders: Great Granary of Barcelona, Barcelona
Notes:

Awwww, I don't have Japan to myself. :(

Storm Rider said:
Awwww, I don't have Japan to myself. :(

You're gonna have to fight for, like everyone else has to fight for their homeland ;). You will take more pridein your nation after the fact that you conquered the islands :).

I have just come up with an idea for this NES.

Are you a mod? Ever look for a solution to end the 500 year wars? Well, here is a solution! Its really a modification of uk's battle phase idea. What happens is turns are 100 years long. I update on Friday for 1000bc. This means I do all orders and write, being it military, domestic or economic. The week that follows, though, has three other smaller "battle updates". What happens is in this time, a war could be going on. To better simulate real time, players of the war will send in orders for these updates, and I will do a battle for each update. You cant recruit more troops, build roads, or start trade routes. all you can do is loose men in war and gain land (and perhaps economy too that can be spent come the next real update).

How does this sound? Essentially, if Egypt is invading Syria, and he wins three major battles in the three battle udpates, then he can conquer Syria in just one turn.

The problem is that it will slow down turns, since they will be weekly. But it is my understanding that it is weekly updates anyways in most nes's nowadays, and this way you get a little something something inbetween (and not have to wait a week to see the next battle in your war!).

What do you guys think?

JosefStalinator said:
This concept seems oddly familiar... almost like it was copied and pasted from one of your past NESes ;)

lol, i did have an nes that I had small, mini-updates in between big ones, but those you can do a lot mroe in and took longer for me anyways.

These "updates" would soley focus on single battles and their immediate aftermath (what territory is lost, etc).

EDIT: btw, I am done with stats and history of scandinavian countries and french-region countries. I am going to bed, but tomorrow i will work on iberian, italian, german, and eastern europe.

Basically, SB-like? Great NES, that was.

Reno, GO TO ALTHIST THREAD NOW AND THATS AN ORDER.

Top Bottom