Preview - NinNES III: Birth of an Empire

Two things I think will probably make this NES better than the older one:

- Army Upkeep. Prevents complete and utter spamming of armies, and realistic too.
- Slower Expansion. Expansion just seemed way too fast, especially considering the length between turns.

Yes on both points. Having christos spam the cheapest unit in the game was legal, but far overpowered.

And this game will be far far slower in terms of expansion. It will also go year by year.

I really don't understand the rules (I have read about 25 mins regarding first NinNEndingStory), but anyways is there a place for Axum Empire? The one below Nubia.

Rules haven't been posted. That's why. :p

And yeah, you can go down there.

Axum Empire, a.k.a. Old Ethipian Empire started to rise as a distinct empire about 100 BCE IIRC and fell down ~1000 AD. It's really fitted to this NES theme.

I've got a nice document about Axum empire. That shall help me to make an accurate historical compendium.

Here's what I have so far with my new application. :p

Capital: Caerwrth’rhafrenmôrar’rmawrbryn
Or just Caerwrth’rhafren.

Guess where it is.

What? No, I just added borders to a map initially by Strategos but edited by Nintz. Also, I noticed that the map doesn't have Anglesey.

Here's what I have so far with my new application. :p

Capital: Caerwrth’rhafrenmôrar’rmawrbryn
Or just Caerwrth’rhafren.

Guess where it is.

Wales.

What? No, I just added borders to a map initially by Strategos but edited by Nintz. Also, I noticed that the map doesn't have Anglesey.

Not good with names. Is Anglesey England?

I want Prussia. Also give them a proper German color. Blue or Grey. Anything else is an atrocity

I'll switch their color with the central German faction.

How do you know the Touhous.

First, the good ol' trick of "Save As" the avatar, showing the original name of the pic. Secondly, I was a big fan of doujin music in the past from Comiket. And it appears Touhou is a doujin game sooo popular that remixes of its ost affected a lot of doujin music.

How are the Norse doing right now? I hope playing as Norway in the first game gives me priority for them.

Fairly good. They have been going through the standard Galvelkind succession problems as of late, due to their culture and tradition, but at the moment Norway is more or less united. The Danish are split into two factions in Jylland and Sjaelland. And yeah, You'll have priority on Norway.

Open question on how to handle Unique Units and military. I want to include them somehow, I just don't know how. I have a few ideas, but don't love them. So if anyone has ideas themselves, I would like to hear them.

Up to you, but I'll put you down as Egypt for now.

Top Bottom