Preview - NinNES III: Birth of an Empire

The Brown Blob :

War or Peace?
Isolationist or Diplomacy?

Hm, pity.

Well, no other states really interest me. I think I'll sit this one out for now.

Then... either Heruli or possibly Medea, maybe Frisa?

A note that I have about one day to finish my driving course I am working on, so I may or may not be able to post anything on here like backgrounds. I will get them up eventually though.

Can I join as Macedonia?

I also say wow because I didn't know Western Canada was bilingual. I thought that was political BS to label Canada as such. I guess I was partly wrong.

Tous les enfants canadiens doivent apprendre francais. ;)

Also, out of interest, which blob is Urartu? The blue one?

Alexander the Great:

Spoiler :
Alexander's Conquests:

1) Before the Unification of Macedonia (Alexander's Kingdom is the red):

Spoiler :

2) Non Greek conquests before his expansion in Greece:

Spoiler :

3) After the conquest of Greece:

Spoiler :

Alexander the Great changed the world, becoming the Greatest General in history and a God in Macedonia, considered equal to Zeus. Born in 1030 B.C, in the small Macedonian Tribal Kingdom of Argea, he was the son of King Perdeas II. In 1012 B.C, at the age of 18, after the Edessian Tribe killed his father, he bacame King. However a coup deposed him and most of his army joined the rebels. He however managed, with his small loyal army and thanks to scorched earth strategy and avoiding battles, to defeat the Rebels and become once again King.

At the age of 20, he defeated Ierohalkos III, King of the Edessans and the man who killed his father, by luring him in a forest and then burning the forest, along with Ierohalkos and his troops. The soldiers of Edessa were burned alive. After this victory, more than 10 Tribal Macedonian Kingdoms joined Alexander.

He then invaded Kavala. This act united all Tribal Macedonian Kingdoms against Alexander and started a war that would last more than 12 years and would claim thousand of lifes. In the end, Alexander managed to defeat the Coalition set against him and at the age of 33, at 997 B.C, he became the first King of a unfied Macedonia.

From 995 B.C to 993 B.C the young King expanded his Kingdom in Thrace and Northen Greece. In 987 B.C, Alexander invaded the Greek City state of Larrisa and defeated the Greek Hoplites. Until 975 B.C, Alexander managed to conquer most of Central Greece and in 975 B.C, all the Greek City States surrendered to him. So, he was proclaimed Emperor of Hellas at the age 55, becoming the first man to rule over all of Greece.

He died at the age of 60 in 970 B.C. It is claimed that he was burried in a man made mountain and that his tomb is guarded by 10,000 life sized clay warriors. No one knows if this is true because since the fall of his Empire, Pellas, where his supposed tomb is claimed to be, is under Greek rule.

Spoiler :

There is a map.

Also, Nintz, green Iberian state is Ilercavonia. Red could be Lusitania. Blue is Galicia. What you called Andalusia should be Celticia instead.

Also want to say that I loved Christos' Macedonia in the first NES. Delightful.

Is this a direct sequel to the first NES? Because that would be nice to see my RP from the first one carry over.

@Blair: Yes, that is a map, however it gives no indication of what is free and what is taken. I was meaning a map with labels to make it simple for silly old me.

@Blair: Yes, that is a map, however it gives no indication of what is free and what is taken. I was meaning a map with labels to make it simple for silly old me.

Apologies. My post was directed towards AltarofScience.

@Patchy: All evidence indicates that it is. If it isn't... ASHGKFHAEFDUIAWFEAFWE

Also Nintz, I can't help but notice that the map in the front page is on Photobucket; I'd suggest avoiding that site, as its a giant pain to use. I'd recommend either Imageshack or Imgur (Imageshack has a larger file size cap, Imgur takes less clicks to upload)

I can play any nation although I have a slight preference for:
Something North America
Norway
Poland
Kiev related
Indian
Anywhere in the classical roman empire

Just since its hard to keep track of what land is claimed without a map.

North America is not yet in this NES.
Norway is taken.
Poland is open, though next to militaristic Prussia.
Kiev is open, though highly isolated.
India is mostly cut off in the map, Pakistan is the closest you can get.
Rome never existed in an empire form, not sure if that affects your last preference.

Spoiler :

There is a map.

Also, Nintz, green Iberian state is Ilercavonia. Red could be Lusitania. Blue is Galicia. What you called Andalusia should be Celticia instead.

Also want to say that I loved Christos' Macedonia in the first NES. Delightful.

Will fix. Thanks for the names.

EDIT: Andalusia isn't Celtic though. So should that one actually be Celticia?

Is this a direct sequel to the first NES? Because that would be nice to see my RP from the first one carry over.

Yes.

Also Nintz, I can't help but notice that the map in the front page is on Photobucket; I'd suggest avoiding that site, as its a giant pain to use. I'd recommend either Imageshack or Imgur (Imageshack has a larger file size cap, Imgur takes less clicks to upload)

I'll look into it. So far I haven't had any problems other than once running out of bandwidth...somehow.

Brandenburg. <nuke> wants to call it Prussia. It's his nation and nothing has happened over there, so it is apparently the new Prussia.

Also, I edited my response to you.

Well, Andalusia as a name didn't exist in this time period. The Celtici tribes were one of the tribes that inhabited the area.

Another one was the Turdetani, but I just hate the name. It sounds ridiculous.

Aye, but in TTL it isn't the old tribes but Moors and/or Berbers from Africa. The old tribes were driven north.

Top Bottom