Princes of the Universe, Part II

He'll be finished by around the time Half Life 3 is released.

Sis, good to see you :D How's the book coming along?

I'm still rather pleasantly surprised by the re-readability of this story. That's certainly a sign of a good writer. Oh, and I did name one of my carriers the SSS Sisiutil in honor of a good time at CFC.

I'd expect it from somebody who's just registered, but from a guy who's been here longer than I have?

who necro'd princes of the universe... because they have now become thy king of necro'd threads! :D

But... I just wanted to indicate my appreciation of a good story, that's all!

But... I just wanted to indicate my appreciation of a good story, that's all!

Don't take it personally mate. We're just larking about. :p

We're hoping that if we bring up enough attention, we shall be blessed with another update from the Prince of the Uni...

naw, that's too cheesy. Would be nice though. :rolleyes:

prince of the what! unicorn!university!unicycle
definitely unicycle :D

If you believe in yourself, the story will be updated. Or we just pretend like we don't want to be updated and the story will update itself.

:bump:
Spoiler :
it had to be done :D

It's a sign! A sign from above! The story may possibly be updated within the next millennium!

I really need to finish this.

I've run into two problems: (a) I'm not playing as much Civ as I used to and (b) I'm certainly not playing Civ IV vanilla when I do.

So what I'm going to try to do is finish the story but without any screenshots.

I really need to finish this.

I've run into two problems: (a) I'm not playing as much Civ as I used to and (b) I'm certainly not playing Civ IV vanilla when I do.

So what I'm going to try to do is finish the story but without any screenshots.

The legend speaks! :worship:

Finish the story however you want to, Sisiutil. You're the boss; its your call.

Top Bottom