1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Problem with World Spell: For the Horde

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Wakrob, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Wakrob

Wakrob Chieftain

I was playing a multi player with a buddy. Us two verus ten computer guys.

I randomly got the Clan of Embers and cast For the Horde a bit into the game.

I recruited four 'Son of Inferno' from the barbarian dragon city. They are crazy tough and I wiped out six civs with them.

Im sure no patches are in the works anymore but I dont think the For the Horde world spelll should recruit these guys, very unbalanced.

Wak

2. coelocanth

coelocanth Chieftain

It's a bug - the best thing to do is agree to disband these units if you get them through the worldspell. Possibly also agree not to dominate them, since they are effectively archmages without counting towards the limit.

3. Tholal

Tholal Emperor

This is one of those problems that never seems to go away completely. I think that I've finally fixed it for good in my mod.

And just so you know, there is an official patch 'o' in the works. Check the first post in the bug thread for details.