Resource icon

Production Queue 0.1.17

Haven't seen a mention of this (could be because I'm on mobile and it's more difficult to navigate) but when playing hotseat my queue shows up on my wife's menu on her turn as well. We already disabled it to start a new game, but I'll mess with it later and get screenshots and stuff. Awesome mod, thanks for making it!
Hotseat unfortunately doesn't work at all, this has indeed been discussed in the thread earlier. And unfortunately it would also require a rewrite of the whole mod.

Has anyone tried this online, and does it work? It didn't work before, but perhaps it's been updated since then?

And what I mean by not working, I mean something we weren't too sure what exactly was causing it, but suddenly mid-game we'd be unable to build districts or Wonders. Clicking on the district/wonder could be done, but no tiles would be highlighted, and those that showed a gold cost above them were greyed out - they could not be bought. This happened not once but twice in different games and we had to throw both of those games .. After we stopped using this mod, the problem disappeared, so this mod was definitely the cause.

It really sucks because micromanaging in this game without production queue is pure cancer.

Encountered a weird bug, not sure if it's due to this mod or the most recent update or something else.... but basically I can't open the production window on one city, and the game is stuck there on choose production. It happened after I queued up a set of holy site district buildings to be repaired. Next turn I could no longer open the production window on this city.

Version of mod used: 0.1.6
Version of civ: 1.0.0.56 (241523) - ...the winter update that just came out
Other mods in use: 8 Ages of Pace, AI+, Better Trade Screen, HalfUnitAndBuildingCost, Historicity++, More Lenses

Save attached.

Attachments

• VICTORIA 368 1947 AD.Civ6Save
    2.1 MB · Views: 155
As you've all probably noticed, I haven't had the time I hoped I'd have. Apologies for the delay. :(

@Emre Karahan You should be able to queue multiple instances of a project repeatedly. For now that's the suggested way to handle that.

@bladex Do you have any other mods enabled? Perhaps a save file that caused you the trouble?

@razmog The keybinds are fairly well hardcoded in there right now. If you want to take it upon yourself to modify them yourself, you'd need to edit ProductionPanel.lua. Any place there is Mouse.eMClick would be, you guessed it, a middle-click.

@Lasagna Magillicutty Sadly, as sp00n said, hotseat is not currently supported. It could be, but it would take some extensive reworking. I'd love to get to it someday.

@InsaneLampshade Thank you for all the info! I'll take a look when I have a chance.

I'll have a tiny little bit of time coming up with the holidays nearly here. Going to try to squeeze in all the backed up issues. Thanks for your patience everyone!

@Lozenged Just a heads up, if we use this mod with any other mod that has National Wonders (MaxPlayerInstances tag), Production Queue will ingore the limits set and allow you to build more than the limit.

@Lozenged It will be better if the .modinfo of your MOD is written as follow,

HTML:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Mod id="2027E5A2-A48D-E606-031F-141E1196975A" version="0.1.6">
  <Properties>
    <Name>LOC_PRODUCTION_QUEUE_TITLE</Name>
    <Description>LOC_PRODUCTION_QUEUE_TEASER</Description>
    <Teaser>LOC_PRODUCTION_QUEUE_DESC</Teaser>
    <Authors>Lozenged</Authors>
  </Properties>
  <Components>
    <ImportFiles id="PRODUCTION_QUEUE_IMPORT_FILES">
      <Items>
        <File>UI/Panels/ProductionPanel.lua</File>
        <File>UI/ProductionPanel.xml</File>
        <File>UI/StrategicView_MapPlacement.lua</File>
        <File>UI/SupportFunctions.lua</File>
      </Items>
    </ImportFiles>
  </Components>
  <LocalizedText>
    <!-- MOD Properties -->
    <Text id="LOC_PRODUCTION_QUEUE_TITLE">
      <en_US>Production Queue</en_US>
      <de_DE>Produktionsliste</de_DE>
      <es_ES>Cola de producción</es_ES>
      <fr_FR>File d'attente de production</fr_FR>
      <it_IT>Coda di produzione</it_IT>
      <ja_JP>生産キュー</ja_JP>
      <ko_KR>생산 대기열</ko_KR>
      <pl_PL>Kolejka produkcji</pl_PL>
      <pt_BR>Fila de produção</pt_BR>
      <ru_RU>Очередь производства</ru_RU>
      <zh_Hans_CN>生产队列</zh_Hans_CN>
      <zh_Hant_HK>生產隊列</zh_Hant_HK>
    </Text>
    <Text id="LOC_PRODUCTION_QUEUE_TEASER">
      <en_US>Adds production queues to cities.</en_US>
      <zh_Hans_CN>为城市添加生产队列。</zh_Hans_CN>
      <zh_Hant_HK>爲城市添加生産隊列。</zh_Hant_HK>
    </Text>
    <Text id="LOC_PRODUCTION_QUEUE_DESC">
       <en_US>Add production queues to cities.</en_US>
       <zh_Hans_CN>为城市添加生产队列。</zh_Hans_CN>
       <zh_Hant_HK>爲城市添加生産隊列。</zh_Hant_HK>
    </Text>
  </LocalizedText>
  <Files>
    <File>UI/Panels/ProductionPanel.lua</File>
    <File>UI/ProductionPanel.xml</File>
    <File>UI/StrategicView_MapPlacement.lua</File>
    <File>UI/SupportFunctions.lua</File>
  </Files>
</Mod>

:)

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but I cannot repair certain Wonders when using the mod. Big Bend was a specific one that comes to mind. It keep saying there was "no suitable location" even though it already existed.

Otherwise it has been awesome. Thanks for all your hard work!

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but I cannot repair certain Wonders when using the mod. Big Bend was a specific one that comes to mind. It keep saying there was "no suitable location" even though it already existed.

Otherwise it has been awesome. Thanks for all your hard work!

You can't repair Wonders period afaik. They should never be pillaged (unless by a nuke? but then I dont think you can repair them)

Does not seem to work with new winter 2016 version 1.0.0.56.It will not add items to the queue

Are there any mods that will conflict with Production Queue?
The PQ screen shows but i can not add or use the reset button.
I have seen a similar user problem in an earlier post but did not see a fix.

Problem solved.Yes it was a mod.Civ6 Reformation Victories 1.1Thanks for the info.Got it to work in Winter 2016 version

Don't know if this has been mentioned but with this mod enabled you don't get the description display of the item being built when you mouse over it, either in the production queue pop-out area or at the top of the "normal" city production screen. Without the mod the text there for the item under current production (at the top). For new guys like me, that display information is really helpful. Can the mod dev please look into this/fix?

Top Bottom