Resource icon

Production Queue 0.1.17

Interesting. I built the Barracks replacement, but when I tried to click on the Stable to see if I could build both, nothing happened. It never went into the queue and remained in the build options list until the Armory was available.
Strange. The stable stayed in the build options permanently for me.

One other bug: when religion specific building is in queue and it becomes unavaliable (because of city' religion change) the building menu becomes invisible/inaccesable, locking the game on "choose production" when queue comes to the point when construction of given religious building should be started.

hey checked repository for both your mod cqui and and saw that they modify same files but theirs were updated later on. does it mean that they are not compatible anymore ? :?

This is probably a stupid question, but I was just curious as to if you downloaded this mod in zip form, unzipped it and replaced the files that are in your Civ6 folder with these ones, would you be able to load a saved game? You are not actually adding the mod, you're replacing the game files with modded ones.

I have already downloaded the CQUI mod, and it works fine. I was just curious as to if this would work or not on a saved game, perhaps I could try with another saved game and see, but thought I would post this here and see if anyone has had this thought or maybe already tried it. What made me think of this was the "Restart" button mod, which doing above method applied the restart button to my already saved game without crashing it.

Oh and I was smart enough to backup my civ6 folder before making any changes to game files.

After the summer 2017-Update this night i cant put down a district anymore. Not into the end of the queue and not directly without any item in the queue yet.
to be exactly: campus district. No other districts tested. Yes, I have other mods activated - but none, that i did not use before the update and none which could be interfering with production queue. Any one else having this problem ?

After the summer 2017-Update this night i cant put down a district anymore. Not into the end of the queue and not directly without any item in the queue yet.
to be exactly: campus district. No other districts tested. Yes, I have other mods activated - but none, that i did not use before the update and none which could be interfering with production queue. Any one else having this problem ?
I only have this mod, and cannot build wonders or districts on a brand new game, with the update, but can again once I disabled this. It needs to be updated, as it isn't compatible with the summer update.

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your continued interest in Production Queue! I have fixed the major district/wonder bug that was caused by the Summer 2017 update. Because this essentially rendered Production Queue useless, I made sure to find the time to check it out ASAP. Luckily it was a very easy fix. Though to be honest, I did minimal testing. But since I was fairly confident in its effectiveness, I wanted to upload it for everyone who relies on it. If you still run into issues, let me know.

I would love to address some of the other reported problems folks have had over the many months since the previous update. I think I just might be able to make that happen in the next couple weeks. It sounds like it generally runs fine, but there are edge cases that cause some game-breaking issues. It'd be great to get those eliminated, wouldn't it? I will have some time over the next couple weeks to investigate some of the older reported problems. If anyone has anything to report, let me know. Honestly, even if it's been reported before, please post a reply since it'd help to know what issues are ongoing and had by multiple people.

Thanks again for your support!

Hi Lozenged !

I still can't place wonders, i'm using the lastest version. I am only using your mod.

Hi @Erik38320! If you could provide me more specifics (and perhaps even a save file), that'd be great. With version 0.1.7 I can't seem to run into any problems with placing wonders. Thanks!

Well i'm only using your mod, and i can't place any district or wonder on the map. If i disable your mod, i can place building again. I'm using the 0.1.7 version on this site , not the one on steam.

Huh, I had no idea someone just blatantly ripped off my mod on the Steam Workshop. I'm happy it's reaching a wider audience, but taking credit for something one had no part in is pretty lame.

Can you provide me your save file? That would seriously help a ton. Based on the comments in the Steam Workshop, it sounds like others are having a similar problem. Since I can't seem to replicate it on my own, I really need a save file from a game where the problem is happening.

Huh, I had no idea someone just blatantly ripped off my mod on the Steam Workshop. I'm happy it's reaching a wider audience, but taking credit for something one had no part in is pretty lame.

I didn't even realize it wasn't you because his Steam tag also starts with L. I swapped over to the Steam Workshop version to get automatic updates. If its actually just your mod but by a different person, we can all report that to Steam.

@Atlas627 Indeed it's identical to my mod but with the license and copyright removed. That's very kind of you to offer to report it. I didn't even realize Civ VI got Steam Workshop support, though it was obviously only a matter of time. I'd hate for folks to have to resubscribe to my version when I upload it, but that Letal person masquerading as the author is not helpful to anyone seeking help on there. Later today I should have a moment to get it set up on the Workshop, then you can feel free to report it.

@Erik38320 You sure did! I have now created my own entry for Production Queue over on the Workshop and the "imposter" removed theirs.

I tested your save and I was able to place districts and wonders just fine. It really seems like there is some kind of conflict going on. I would advise you to double-check you only have one version of Production Queue installed to your Mods directory. I know you said you aren't using the one from the Steam Workshop, but maybe it's worth checking your workshop directory for Civ VI in case it's somehow in there. If you're on Windows, that would be something like C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\289070. If you see a folder for 871840381 in there, that is the old Production Queue mod that was on the Workshop until earlier today. You should delete that one if it exists.

Let me know how it goes!

Hi @Lozenged!

I still experienced the same problem, while using a Mac based steam civ6. I've deleted the old workshop content and re-subscribed your new entry on steam, still not working.
Would you place take a look to my savefile also? http://goo.gl/LcV2qb
Thanks!

Hi there, @liyoungc! I took a look at your save file as well and placing districts and wonders works just fine for me. This is pretty frustrating! If the behavior you're experiencing is that the production queue is there but just not letting you place districts and wonders, it sure sounds like there's still a copy of the older version lingering somewhere that is overriding the files from the up to date one. Obviously you said you deleted the old workshop content, so that's bizarre. Did you ever manually install it to the Mods folder? Give your Additional Content > Installed menu in-game a look to see if there is more than one Production Queue listed, that should definitively determine if you have more than one.

Sorry for all the trouble, hopefully we can get this figured out once and for all very soon.

You are right. It could be run on another windows steam civ6 I borrowed. Nope, I haven't installed it manually, and the list showed only one. No more clue now :confused:
But thanks anyway for your reply!

Top Bottom