Prove Your Logic

Well I was kinda disappointed - the first question has nothing to do with logic. It's just a semantic riddle.

EDIT - the next ones are better :)

@Werback:

The first one actually is easy. :)

Hint:
Spoiler :
Think of something you use every day, very, very common, and that varies in different countries...

I'm going to try to play it now, don't know if I have time but I'll try.

For the second one, I am embarrassed to say that I didn't take the time to solve it, but since there are not many letters in the English alphabet.... ;) The third one was really easy. :)

Level 2 :D

Level two is tough, but how many letters are there in the English alphabet? You can solve it without clues, it's called patience. :p

(and yes, there are logic quizes in which you actually have to use that method, not saying that this is one, not at all, but there are)

I'm stuck on 15...

I'm stuck at level 5, and have no idea how to get any further. Quite fun btw.

edit: Level 2 was the easiest in my oppinion, funny how people are different.

Level two is tough, but how many letters are there in the English alphabet? You can solve it without clues, it's called patience. :p

(and yes, there are logic quizes in which you actually have to use that method, not saying that this is one, not at all, but there are)

I'm stuck on 15...

Show off!!! :mad:

Actually, I made it to lvl 10 before my mind exploded...:crazyeye:

wtf...............!!!

What is the answer to level 1?

Is it some celestial ultradivine holy and evil toxic soap?

I feel a bit embarassed, I was stuck on 2 for about five minutes and then my girlfriend got it instantly. I was getting too caught up in abstract thinking to think about what the letters might represent.

Top Bottom