pls delete

Samurai is unique to the east. Dragun for Europe. Kozak to Russia and Ukraine. Impi for Africa. My vision of this. I think this is correct. However, I do not understand why you do not want that samurai used to other countries in Asia?

Maybe he means "not historically correct."

Maybe he means "not historically correct."

Exactly, especially as the other units listed seem to fit their areas so well

ahhh beautiful mate, haven't had much chance to play recently but with this relase i am going straight in. Thanks mate

Just wanted to let you know, I use this mod standard with RoM. It's awesome and really brings some realism and flavor to modern eras.

However, have you given any thought to making any future infantry units? I don't know about everyone else but I absolutely hate the "Special Infantry" advanced unit (I think it's after the Mech. Infantry). I'd love to see what you could do with the future, QuibinG!

I don't know if theres any Halo or Starship Trooper units out there but that'd be a great place to start...

Greetings Quibing!

Just wanted to let you know that "Main mod + Modern Civ Pack" rar has a file corrupt in it. Downloaded it twice and same file is corrupt.

Have a Nice Day!:cool:

Great sht! I completely lost my modification on 2 computers. As I understand file front heavily damaged the archives, and so povredilat not only 1 - 2 textures.
I need help. Does anyone else saved file with my modification?

The situation is quite stupid =(

Great sht! I completely lost my modification on 2 computers. As I understand file front heavily damaged the archives, and so povredilat not only 1 - 2 textures.
I need help. Does anyone else saved file with my modification?

The situation is quite stupid =(

Great Ahmeds! That is indeed an embarrassing situation!:eek: Let's see now...I have "Q UNIT 1.2" which is still working and intakt... I can upload that if you want...but I do not have "Main mod + Modern Civ Pack" since The file is already corrupt.

Great Ahmeds! That is indeed an embarrassing situation!:eek: Let's see now...I have "Q UNIT 1.2" which is still working and intakt... I can upload that if you want...but I do not have "Main mod + Modern Civ Pack" since The file is already corrupt.

I believe I havethe Main Mod + Modern Civ pack. I'll see if I can reupload it this evening.

I would both appreciate it if you unload on FF or something else.
The situation is quite silly that's why -
The modification was simply to civilization, after reinstalling fell file system, the same evening at the home server broken hard drive. 2 terabytes of data, movies, music games, I lost everything =(
Backup also...

Wow the extra civs in the civ pack are really neat-Oh and they run on my PC with no problems (unlike the official ROM civ pack) other than these fictional civs like SKYNET...It feels really strange and out-of-place running into a civ called SKYNET in 5000 BC and all he has are ... warriors and spearmen. :crazyeye:

Wow the extra civs in the civ pack are really neat-Oh and they run on my PC with no problems (unlike the official ROM civ pack) other than these fictional civs like SKYNET...It feels really strange and out-of-place running into a civ called SKYNET in 5000 BC and all he has are ... warriors and spearmen. :crazyeye:

you can always just delete teh civilisation from the mod for your pesonal use

Top Bottom