1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Questions and Answers

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Discussions' started by joncnunn, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Sauron 3

Sauron 3 Chieftain

Yes, RT is the unique DLC. Unfortunately.

2. DeadGuest

DeadGuest Chieftain

I built a city 13 hexagons away from my neighbor's border, and he's still complaining about aggressive expansion, is this normal?

3. legalizefreedom

legalizefreedom Inefficiency Expert

I thought 10 was the general rule, but normal or not, some AIs are more sensitive than others.

4. CanoeHead

CanoeHead Chieftain

Is there any way to see what Artifact Bonuses (buildings, wonders, etc.) I have in a current game (CIV BERT)?

5. Darsnan

Darsnan Chieftain

In the bottom right-hand area of the main in-game screen click on the "+" (i.e. "Additional Information") icon and at the bottom of the options select "Artifacts Overview".Here's a screen capture for reference - HTH:
    Artifact Yields.png

6. CanoeHead

CanoeHead Chieftain

Thanks!

I can't believe I hadn't pressed that button before! Maybe, I always assumed it was just the artifacts screen.

7. SupremeWarrior

SupremeWarrior Chieftain

What is the calculation for Production costs to move an Aquatic City? It just says it "increases based on the number of Buildings" but not by how much or what the initial cost is. I assume it scales for game speed the same as any other cost, but I would like to verify that too.

8. legalizefreedom

legalizefreedom Inefficiency Expert

I don't know exactly what the calculation is (or where to find it), but I can share my strategy for getting aquatic cities moving fast.

1. At first only build/purchase buildings that will help with moving. My personal choices are: Recycler, Drydock, Water Refinery and Therm Rudder (also the Drone Command if/when you get that). The one exception is the Trade Depot which I always build first in almost every city. Once I have spending money I will purchase the first 3 buildings which allows the Trade Depot to be ready in 2-3 turns, then the Therm Rudder is usually around 4-6 turns and I'm ready to move.

2. Move until you've covered the entire area you plan to work for this city. If the city is taking more than 2 turns to move, send more trade routes.

3. Once it is in its final resting place, go crazy. Depending on the atmosphere, I will prioritize defense buildings since water cities are super vulnerable without them.

9. Guide-on

Guide-on Chieftain

How do I add the "title" below my name and the message below my post. EG Legalizefreedom has Inefficiency Expert instead of Chieftain and a "poem" that starts "The cattle...." I want to do something like that.