1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Questions and Answers

Discussion in 'CivBE - General Discussions' started by joncnunn, Oct 21, 2014.

1. legalizefreedom

legalizefreedom Inefficiency Expert

2. yanraabe

yanraabe Chieftain

Hi! I hope someone can help me finding the right mod: I'm trying to find a mod I saw used on youtube months ago. It's a tiny fix to make the deal screen easier to use: instead of typing in the amount of money (or money per turn), there are "+1", "-1", "+10", "-10", "+100", "-100" buttons, which saves time when dealing with the AI.
    I know it's not included in CQUI, and while this feature is included in "Concise UI - Deal Panel", this is incompatible with CQUI. Since it looked different and was used alongside CQUI, it must have been another mod. I'd love to be able to use it WITH CQUI. I hope someone can help me out with this! Thanks!

3. Guide-on

Guide-on Chieftain

In trying to learn how to mod, I think that I somehow renamed a needed file. I cannot load BE from steam or, to the best or may knowledge, play it off-line. How can I reinstall BERT without buying a new game?

Edit: I found out about verifying you mod on steam and it works now. (What's the emoji for embarrassed?)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  4. legalizefreedom

legalizefreedom Inefficiency Expert

That's what learning is all about.