Quick Questions / Quick Answers

Is the bug I've read about that made your social policy costs permanently increase after you razed a city fixed? I don't know if I should ignore badly placed, low pop cities on Authority or if I should entertain myself by watching them burn.

east india company doesnt seem to work with its luxury copies. i have absolut monopol 100% on furs + more 3 from arround capital. i should have in reserve more 6 to trade but i have none. even in resource overview it shows to me i sold ,,all the 5 copies''. i didnt even sell all map placed copies.

How does capturing a Holy City work if you already have a religion? Specifically, can you still build the founder national wonder, which I guess would result in two different Founder National Wonders, and do you get the additional votes if it becomes the World Religion? Ethiopia spread his religion super aggressively like he always does and needs to be knocked down a peg anyways (and went Ritual, so anyone remotely close to him gets a ton of pressure) so I'm considering taking his Holy City, but I do still have my own religion that I probably want to keep in a city or two and might be able to Enhance since I've been spreading it in the opposite direction from Ethiopia.

is it right that i lose delegate from city state embassy, when Venice buy cs where i established one?

Are Golden Ages bugged in CPP/CBP? Is the main way to generate Golden Age points is to have excess Happiness? Because mousing over the Golden Age icon in the top bar doesn't bring up any tooltip about Golden Age, nor does mousing over the Happiness icon.

Are Golden Ages bugged in CPP/CBP? Is the main way to generate Golden Age points is to have excess Happiness? Because mousing over the Golden Age icon in the top bar doesn't bring up any tooltip about Golden Age, nor does mousing over the Happiness icon.

Yes, that is the primary way, though you can get GA points from a variety of ways:

Be Rome, kill stuff while having Colosseums. Very fast and powerful, if you fight constantly then all ages will be golden ages

Hero Worship
. Once you find very high-pop cities and are powerful enough to roll through them, you can get pretty much permanent GAs as it scales by population. 1 pop newly placed cities give literal peanuts that won't give much even if you conquer stuff immediately after founding, but if you conquer Monty's/Gandhi's/Wu's 40 pop city, you'll be pleased by the Faith + GA points you get.

Apostolic Tradition or the Founder belief which gives GA from spreading religion, I might have wrong name, also gives +5 GA points per Holy Site. Nice if done correctly but not the greatest. Decent still.

Build that renaissance wonder that gives a free GA, forgot the name.

Stupas
(IIRC) get GA points

Morocco gets GA points from Trade Routes IIRC

Be Persia, build Satrap Court.

Be America, buy tiles or kill stuff with the Minuteman.

Build Grand Temple, free Golden Age.

Build Terracota Army from Authority, free Golden Age.

Expend Great Artists.

Be Maya, get a free Artist to get a Golden Age from.

Get Pantheon that gives GA points + Faith from born citizens (though the pantheon itself is a bit bad so it's not recommended)

IIRC lebensraum gives GA points + Culture from tile acquisition? Or some other Autocracy policy gives something GA-related, but it's very late in the game so it doesn't really matter much

And probably more that I forgot. I think some Policies also gave free GAs but I don't pay much attention to that.

The tooltip used to work until a few weeks ago. I'm not sure why it stopped working, but happiness still counts towards Golden Age points.

What does "negate tourism from other player technology" means? It comes from the wonder "The Motherland Calls"

What does "negate tourism from other player technology" means? It comes from the wonder "The Motherland Calls"

IT means other players can't get the tourism bonus from internet and another technology, don't remember which one now.
Btw, wasn't it the great firewall?

having sphere of influence over some cs shouldnt provide its profit as being ally? so i have to manually increase my influence? lol didnt know that.

is here any other option how boost unique improvement yields except waiting for some specific techs or get autocracy tenet with +3 science?

Were any of the AI bias values changed in this mod? I ask because I like to have this spreadsheet open as I play to get a grasp of how each leader behaves.

If they were changed, does anybody have the directory to where I may find the XML/SQL file that would have these leader AI values?

The mod did not ditch the leader preferences and flavors which is what I think he is asking about.
I think they changed it slightly, but I don't have the exact numbers.

Top Bottom