Quick Questions / Quick Answers

No, there's a random multiplier involved.
Thanks. I guess it is a random number generator with uniform probability between 0 and 100%. Also, Do you know if there is something in CPP managing that or we are using the civ V vanilla code?

They can still come back when a prophet eventually spawns. That happened in my game when an Austrian Catholic Prophet reconverted four of her cities, which didn't last long before they were converted back into Hinduism.
Great Prophet wont spawn anymore starting in Industrial era so we're safe post industrial.

Can't they still buy a Prophet in their Holy City?

The religion handling part of the AI does need some readjustment - the Shoshones got mostly converted into Catholicism despite having a religion of their own, then after I took their Holy City (swiftly converted by my inquisitor) and started converting them to Eastern Orthodoxy they were very confused. At one point they had missionaries and inquisitors from both religions (Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy) traveling around their converting randomly.

Late game army compositions? Here's mine:

Land
  • 1 Special Forces
  • 2 Mechanized Infantry
  • 1 Mobile SAM
  • 2 Modern Armor Tanks
  • 2 Helicopter Gunships
  • 3 Bazookas
  • 3 Rocket Artillery

Sea
  • 2 Missile Cruisers with Tomahawk missiles
  • 1 Aircraft Carrier with 5 Jets, offensive
  • 2 Nuclear Subs with Nukes

Air
  • 3 Stealth Bombers
  • 3 Jets, defensive

Late game army compositions? Here's mine:

Land
  • 1 Special Forces
  • 2 Mechanized Infantry
  • 1 Mobile SAM
  • 2 Modern Armor Tanks
  • 2 Helicopter Gunships
  • 3 Bazookas
  • 3 Rocket Artillery

Sea
  • 2 Missile Cruisers with Tomahawk missiles
  • 1 Aircraft Carrier with 5 Jets, offensive
  • 2 Nuclear Subs with Nukes

Air
  • 3 Stealth Bombers
  • 3 Jets, defensive
Mmm, 8 great war infantry,
3 Tanks
30 battleships
5 cruisers.
2 paratroopers
5 bazookas
Some forgotten artillery.

I'm usually the one left in my continent and I just need to protect my shores.

does anyone had problem playing poland entering new era and not geting free social policy? i remember this happen too me few months ago on older patch and now on latest patch, how to fix this?

does anyone had problem playing poland entering new era and not geting free social policy? i remember this happen too me few months ago on older patch and now on latest patch, how to fix this?
I think Poland gets a policy every 2 eras, not every one.

"Every other era" means every 2 eras. So it alternates between entering a new era and getting a free policy and not getting one.
I dunno why this discription has to be so strange. Maybe because its some american slang english?
The description of England is also misleading, you didnt get "additional spies" in renaissance, you only get the normal spy everyone gets if someone enters the renaissance.

I dunno why this discription has to be so strange. Maybe because its some american slang english?
It's actually just regular English as it's taught in school, not some American slang, but I do remember there being some discussion about possible misunderstandings on the part of people who don't speak English very well. In the end I think people agreed that whoever doesn't know the proper meaning of that term will learn it when he encounters it here :p

As for the spies, I'm pretty sure the number of spies can vary according to map size or something...in my current game I think I got 2 spies in the Renaissance, initially (I'm not playing as England).

It's actually just regular English as it's taught in school, not some American slang, but I do remember there being some discussion about possible misunderstandings on the part of people who don't speak English very well. In the end I think people agreed that whoever doesn't know the proper meaning of that term will learn it when he encounters it here :p

As for the spies, I'm pretty sure the number of spies can vary according to map size or something...in my current game I think I got 2 spies in the Renaissance, initially (I'm not playing as England).
Do you maybe twisted the gained spies by map size with the state craft policy?

Do you maybe twisted the gained spies by map size with the state craft policy?
I don't know if number of spies scales with map size (aside from policies or other non-standard effects) but since your post, which I replied to, seemed to state that you only got 1 spy in Renaissance, I assumed that it must be something like map size modulating the number, because I definitely received 2 spies when the first Civ made it to Renaissance in my current game, without statecraft or other effects. I'm playing on a Large map (Communitas) btw. and with Epic speed.

Number of Spies scale with number of city states in the game (I dont know the exact number thou).

What are years do the Industrial, Modern, Atomic, and Information Eras relate to in history?

What are years do the Industrial, Modern, Atomic, and Information Eras relate to in history?
1700s, 1900s, 1950s, post-2000.

Top Bottom