Quick Questions / Quick Answers

Can the EUI be modified to:
1. Show a War Turn Counter (Perhaps next to or on tool tip for other civs/leader)?
2. Show my cities' luxury resource requests when interacting in Diplomatic screens with other civs (basically, leave the City list from upper left visible)?
I recall that some feature/functionality work is a PITA with EUI. Is there a place to make such requests?

Last edited:
Is there a flag I could set that would increase the barbarian spawn rate? Further than the raging barbarians? At marathon speed raging barbarians still take around 10 turns to create a unit.

EDIT: I tried using FINDSTR for "spawn" and "barbarian" but I didn't find anything relevant

Last edited:
Does the deity AI scout receive massive xp boosts just as the units they produce? I understand that they need to get more XP for military units to make war more even, but it gives an unfair advantage in the early game scouting, especially if you play with ruins. Is it possible to make the xp boost not apply to their starting units or something?

Hey all how is Statecraft doing nowadays? When I was last playing (over a year ago), it seemed like 2/3 of the AI was choosing it as their policies and it put me off, however I miss some aspects of VP and would love to give it another go if it has been adjusted.

After I have bullied some city states and DoWed one of them my permanent influence threshold has been lowered from 0 to -20. Will it return back to normal in time or it's permanent?

After I have bullied some city states and DoWed one of them my permanent influence threshold has been lowered from 0 to -20. Will it return back to normal in time or it's permanent?

Permanent.

What causes this?

Declaring war on City-States directly.

Although now that I remember you can also get a temporary penalty from bullying, I think?

Declaring war on City-States directly.

Although now that I remember you can also get a temporary penalty from bullying, I think?
Oh... I've never seen any temporary penalties from bullying.
So after only one City State DOW threshold with all City States drops by 20 points permanently? That's a bit too much I'd say.

So after only one City State DOW threshold with all City States drops by 20 points permanently? That's a bit too much I'd say.
If it hasn't been changed since, it comes after more than one. I don't know exactly, just having some vague memories from years ago when I was on a CS attacking rampage, maybe 4-5 DW and couple conquerings later the lower threshold penalty appeared. But don't take this as a fact, it's just a guess.

If it hasn't been changed since, it comes after more than one. I don't know exactly, just having some vague memories from years ago when I was on a CS attacking rampage, maybe 4-5 DW and couple conquerings later the lower threshold penalty appeared. But don't take this as a fact, it's just a guess.

This is how I remember it too, but that was like in march or something so that might have changed since then

Last edited:

This isn't a mod thing, it is in the base game.

Not that it can't be changed but it isn't new.

An AI offered a cooperative war to me, and I selected the «give me 10 turns to prepare» option, but nothing happened after 10 turns. Is there something that's supposed to happen? If not, it seems like a cheap way to say «no» and dodge the diplomatic penalty. The AI declared war on the civilization in question by themselves before the 10 turns were up, perhaps that nullified the agreement?

An AI offered a cooperative war to me, and I selected the «give me 10 turns to prepare» option, but nothing happened after 10 turns. Is there something that's supposed to happen? If not, it seems like a cheap way to say «no» and dodge the diplomatic penalty. The AI declared war on the civilization in question by themselves before the 10 turns were up, perhaps that nullified the agreement?

It's supposed to trigger the agreement early. This is a bug, a report on Github would be appreciated.

Don't think you should get -20 points only for one war with one city state.

Not really.

I assume it is designed to making worker stealing worse, and prevent you from abusing the fact CS will always make peace with you. It is a pretty minor penalty unless you are declaring war on CS a huge amount.

Top Bottom