1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Questions / Quick Answers

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Theral, Aug 23, 2016.

1. Melchizedek

Melchizedek Warlord

I'm trying to use spy advanced actions. I'm on a patch about 6 months old (I think). I have discovered banking. Does anyone know where in the interface I should go to do so? I don't see anything here. upload_2020-11-22_15-57-1.png

2. Nightmare Dusk

Nightmare Dusk Chieftain

They do it automatically between them doing thier normal actions

vyyt and Melchizedek like this.
  3. Imraan

Imraan Chieftain

I was hoping to get some help with making a modded civ compatible with VP and maybe even with More Unique Components. The modded civ is the Afsharids by Nader Shah. I was able to make the units compatible but that's about it. I have a few things in mind in terms of changes but before I get too into it should I make a separate thread? I lurk more than I post so I don't really wanna break any rules about anything.

4. Jillith

Jillith Chieftain

Is there a way to make EUI work with just CP + CBO? Because an important chunk of the interface is missing with just those three, and the negotiation/trade screen breaks if I get rid of CBO's LUA folder.

5. Sekisetsu

Sekisetsu Chieftain

Where can I change Tech costs?

6. Revolutionist_8

Revolutionist_8 Prince

Civ mods folder (usually something like C:\Users\...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS) \ (2) Community Balance Overhaul \ Balance Changes \ Tech \ TechCostChanges.sql

vyyt likes this.
  7. Dovaj

Dovaj Chieftain

Can the EUI be modified to:
    1. Show a War Turn Counter (Perhaps next to or on tool tip for other civs/leader)?
    2. Show my cities' luxury resource requests when interacting in Diplomatic screens with other civs (basically, leave the City list from upper left visible)?
    I recall that some feature/functionality work is a PITA with EUI. Is there a place to make such requests?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    bigcat88 and vyyt like this.
  8. Laz0r

Laz0r Chieftain

Do planes set on intercept not heal like ground units do on fortify mode?

9. smorgasborgas

smorgasborgas Chieftain

Is there a flag I could set that would increase the barbarian spawn rate? Further than the raging barbarians? At marathon speed raging barbarians still take around 10 turns to create a unit.

EDIT: I tried using FINDSTR for "spawn" and "barbarian" but I didn't find anything relevant

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  10. Asterix Rage

Asterix Rage Warlord

All aircraft heal if no action occurs.

vyyt likes this.
  11. Heinz_Guderian

Heinz_Guderian Warlord

Does the deity AI scout receive massive xp boosts just as the units they produce? I understand that they need to get more XP for military units to make war more even, but it gives an unfair advantage in the early game scouting, especially if you play with ruins. Is it possible to make the xp boost not apply to their starting units or something?

bigcat88 and vyyt like this.
  12. PapaRockett

PapaRockett Prince

Hey all how is Statecraft doing nowadays? When I was last playing (over a year ago), it seemed like 2/3 of the AI was choosing it as their policies and it put me off, however I miss some aspects of VP and would love to give it another go if it has been adjusted.

13. BliTTzZ

BliTTzZ Warlord

After I have bullied some city states and DoWed one of them my permanent influence threshold has been lowered from 0 to -20. Will it return back to normal in time or it's permanent?

14. Recursive

Recursive Covets Lands That You Currently Own Moderator

Permanent.

15. BliTTzZ

BliTTzZ Warlord

What causes this?

16. Recursive

Recursive Covets Lands That You Currently Own Moderator

Declaring war on City-States directly.

Although now that I remember you can also get a temporary penalty from bullying, I think?

17. BliTTzZ

BliTTzZ Warlord

Oh... I've never seen any temporary penalties from bullying.
    So after only one City State DOW threshold with all City States drops by 20 points permanently? That's a bit too much I'd say.

18. Revolutionist_8

Revolutionist_8 Prince

If it hasn't been changed since, it comes after more than one. I don't know exactly, just having some vague memories from years ago when I was on a CS attacking rampage, maybe 4-5 DW and couple conquerings later the lower threshold penalty appeared. But don't take this as a fact, it's just a guess.

19. Heinz_Guderian

Heinz_Guderian Warlord

This is how I remember it too, but that was like in march or something so that might have changed since then

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
  20. stii

stii King

This isn't a mod thing, it is in the base game.

Not that it can't be changed but it isn't new.