Quick Questions / Quick Answers

It's supposed to trigger the agreement early. This is a bug, a report on Github would be appreciated.

I had the same thing happen except the AI was declared on by who we were plotting against. I don't have the save game anymore though :(

I'll echo this - if the coop-partner attacks early I'm not called to war.

Are there any logs that could help to track this issue down?

I'd need a savegame to diagnose.

Where can I change submarine stats?

Check the xml/sql files in the Community Balance Patch folder.

With Nationalization, should I be able to build franchises on vassals or not? Because it seems to imply I can, but it says it can't when selecting a trade route.

upload_2020-12-8_23-39-16.png

With Nationalization, should I be able to build franchises on vassals or not? Because it seems to imply I can, but it says it can't when selecting a trade route.

View attachment 577862

One of them must be incorrect, please submit a bug report.

UPDATE: I remembered I added logging. :)

Look for COOP WAR STATE CHANGE in DiplomacyAI_Messages_Log.csv files.

If all my current cities are land ones and I want to found another city on different continent - is there a way to connect it to my capital?

Does VP have a built in spot in the configs to change how far city culture can spread? If not, does anyone know of any mods that does it? I had no luck with the ones I found on the Workshop.

Does VP have a built in spot in the configs to change how far city culture can spread? If not, does anyone know of any mods that does it? I had no luck with the ones I found on the Workshop.

I don't believe so.

If all my current cities are land ones and I want to found another city on different continent - is there a way to connect it to my capital?

I don't think so, but I could be wrong (maybe it'll connect if an allied City-State you have a road to has a lighthouse?).

Are the AI ships intended to be able to move through ice? I'm seeing Spanish cruisers and frigates move through the ice caps like there were nothing.

my ships (Playing as the celts) are ablet o cross some icetiles as well.
i thought it was a visual bug and the tile was not an ice one.

Are the AI ships intended to be able to move through ice? I'm seeing Spanish cruisers and frigates move through the ice caps like there were nothing.

Only in owned tiles, I believe.

I just want to use the CP and C4DF. Does it work even if I use the CBO version of the manual install as it is?

Overseas city connections are HARBORS, or SEAPORTS, if YOU'RE dropping a city on a coast; allied cities might allow you to land your units, so you could build a new city nearby ...
but for city connections [harbor, seaport] to work for YOU, it has to be in your city, and you get to build it .

Is there an Earth map compatible with Vox Populi?
I think all maps are compatible with VP. Unless they change something in the game. Do you have problems with any particular map?

If you ask about YNAEMP (which does change/add a ton of things), then try searching the forum, there should be a thread about setting it up correctly. I don't know if it still works.

Top Bottom