Quick Questions / Quick Answers

Check you have last civ v version and be sure to have every expansion. Try a fresh install. Play in English. Sometimes the installer is corrupted and need to be downloaded again.
Also the mod does not work on a mac.

Is the cost increase for techs and social policies from number of owned cities exponential?

Has anyone picked the "Give a speech at our Palace" choice from war weariness and actually lost 1 happiness per city?

Every single time I come upon this and choose this option, nothing occurs. Like for the last 7 times I picked it without any issue. It says 75% chance to occur and yet... Its kind of freaking me out. Am I getting lucky or is it not working

Has anyone picked the "Give a speech at our Palace" choice from war weariness and actually lost 1 happiness per city?

Every single time I come upon this and choose this option, nothing occurs. Like for the last 7 times I picked it without any issue. It says 75% chance to occur and yet... Its kind of freaking me out. Am I getting lucky or is it not working
I've never actually gotten the positive result from that gain 100 GAP chance to lose 200 (or was it 400) GAP event.

Check you have last civ v version and be sure to have every expansion. Try a fresh install. Play in English. Sometimes the installer is corrupted and need to be downloaded again.
Yes it is the latest version and i have all the expansions and dlc, just installed it and the 1st thing i did with the game was install vox on it, its in english, the installer is definitely new and this problem has occured before in past versions.

P.S
I tried playing nq instead but the same exact problem occured. Everything is changed the way it should except for the civ's UA.

Why do I get a bunch of new units when I advance to a new era? Has this something to do with the Terracotta Army?

Edit: They spawn around my capital. This is not the last SP from honor.

Yes it is the latest version and i have all the expansions and dlc, just installed it and the 1st thing i did with the game was install vox on it, its in english, the installer is definitely new and this problem has occured before in past versions.

P.S
I tried playing nq instead but the same exact problem occured. Everything is changed the way it should except for the civ's UA.
Do you have EUI installed manually? Or subscribed in Steam?

Question about zoo. Does tourism modifiers applies to it? Or it is flat 200 points*era without modifiers.(so tourism penalty will not decrease them for example)

Hello how is the duration of a trade route calculated? I cant find any information regarding this
It seems to me sending more trade routes from one city somehow increases the duration but im not sure

Hello how is the duration of a trade route calculated? I cant find any information regarding this
It seems to me sending more trade routes from one city somehow increases the duration but im not sure
If it helps, you can click on the Trade overview button (top right with EUI). It shows you how many turns are remaining per trade route.

If it helps, you can click on the Trade overview button (top right with EUI). It shows you how many turns are remaining per trade route.

Yeah I know that (thats why im asking otherwise I prob wouldnt notice)
Id like to know because of the ottomans and other finished trade route bonuses like frenchaises
Thx for help tho:)

Seriously?

There's a huge distance between us. Does this diplo modifier just take into account if they want to capture my capital or something?

Do puppet cities decrease the tourism per event and tourism generation, like "normal" cities ? (3% per cities up to 75%) if my memory is good ?

Thx !

Top Bottom