Quick Questions / Quick Answers

Really? Half seems a lot more than what I've been facing. Or was that just a figure and not literal.

It might only be from kills...? Remember that Authority has reduced war weariness as well.

WW is only when bad things happen to your civ, like losing units, cities, trade units, civilian units, and getting tiles pillaged, but not offensive actions. But if you were to lose a city, it doesn't matter for your WW if it is razed or kept.

In one of my games (admittedly, on a much earlier version of VP from several months ago), I received 1 WW when my frigates were bombarding an enemy city. No units of mine died for several turns in a row before or after the bombardment.

1. Total War Weariness is a sum of the war weariness from individual wars. If you end your war with one nation, your war weariness with that nation will go down. However, since you're still at war with other nations your Total War Weariness may still increase.

Does this also work if I completely annihilate another nation? Technically, this is also 'ending a war'...

What are the ways to reduce the effectiveness of city state coups?
Putting your spies in the city-state. You can also increase your influence higher between the couper's influence.

What settings affect RAM usage? I'd like to decrease any graphic settings that use more RAM so I can play on larger maps with less risk of a crash.

I have discovered Dynamite but enemy Great Wall still slows down my units. For GW to become obsolete, should the builder discover Dynamite?

I have discovered Dynamite but enemy Great Wall still slows down my units. For GW to become obsolete, should the builder discover Dynamite?

Yes, either the builder discovers Dynamite or you take the city that has the GW, whichever is faster.

What settings affect RAM usage? I'd like to decrease any graphic settings that use more RAM so I can play on larger maps with less risk of a crash.
playing with graphics.

strategic mode has been honestly one of the setting that has the most impact on increasing your performance aside from reducing leaderscreen quality to a static image as a contender.

hello guys, can someone explain me what exatly is the "trade route restriction" that venice ignores? i'm new to vp mod and forum, sorry if this is not the right place to ask about it

hello guys, can someone explain me what exatly is the "trade route restriction" that venice ignores? i'm new to vp mod and forum, sorry if this is not the right place to ask about it
City A cannot send 2 of the same trade routes to City B. City A can only send 1 to City B.
City A cannot receive 2 of the same trade routes from City B. City A can only receive 1 trade route from City B.

This does not apply to Venice.

City A cannot send 2 of the same trade routes to City B. City A can only send 1 to City B.
City A cannot receive 2 of the same trade routes from City B. City A can only receive 1 trade route from City B.

This does not apply to Venice.

if my trade route sends 30 pressure, if I send two trade routes from the same city, then it will be 60 pressure, or 30?

thank you for your answer.

if my trade route sends 30 pressure, if I send two trade routes from the same city, then it will be 60 pressure, or 30?

thank you for your answer.
No. The Trade Route Overview tells you how much pressure will be added.

Whenever I select the Council of Elders founder on Epic speed, my first city gives me 90/90 and subsequent ones seem to scale from there, despite the help info saying it's 30/30 on standard, which would imply it should be 45/45 on Epic. Is this a bug with the info, a bug in the game, or am I misunderstanding something?

Whenever I select the Council of Elders founder on Epic speed, my first city gives me 90/90 and subsequent ones seem to scale from there, despite the help info saying it's 30/30 on standard, which would imply it should be 45/45 on Epic. Is this a bug with the info, a bug in the game, or am I misunderstanding something?
The description is wrong, it actually gives 60/60 when you found on Standard.

Top Bottom