Quick Questions , Quick Answers

One qiuck question, where is Polish civilisation? I used to really enjoy playing them (not only because I'm Polish :)) so what the heck happend to them and why the've been removed?
Those got removed to save memory.

Now that situation got improved a lot some of more known civs could be put back.

Is there a way to hide the 'This is a Earth Plot' and 'This is a Aquatic Plot' text in the tile description hover menu?

why i can not climb mountains.... i have grenadiers but no mountaineering

Do you have the 'Useable Mountains' option off somehow?

Grenadiers are not mountain climbing units. Perhaps you need a Warlord unit that can Lead military units over mountains by giving that Warlord unit the Promotion to do just that.

And as raxo and Thunderbrd have posted do you meet these requirements? Did you select that Game set up Option?

It's all in the details. :) With out details it's a guessing game.

I have a Great Admiral.When i choose "Field Commander" ,will he be a "Ship" ,can he swim?
Not yet. I do plan to make him capable only of giving benefit to naval units soon and when that happens you can always load him onto any ship that can carry him at least. Generals turned into commanders won't be able to give their control benefits to naval or air units at that point and we should have Great Aviator Commanders for the Air units as well.

Good to know.
Then i will park him , till you made it possible for him to command a Fleet.
Oh, it is. But so can a general great commander right now.

You mean to attach him at a Unit with 50% less upgrade Cost , that i don`t like and want to...
No, just give a warship the promo to carry one passenger, and embark him on it.

Oh , that is new for me.
Thanx for the tip !!!!

Another Question : There is a promotion for Land Units , which gives +10% Lungvolumen, for what is this?

Oh , that is new for me.
Thanx for the tip !!!!

Another Question : There is a promotion for Land Units , which gives +10% Lungvolumen, for what is this?
I can't find it. Gimme another clue (preferably its name in English...)

Top Bottom