Quot Capita: Majesty

City states with a respective leader for each state? ....that's not just Greece. That is pretty much every country to ever exist. The US had states going to war with each other, many of the kings of Europe, Africa and Asia were just glorified governors. That's a huge number of leaders, one to two per city/state, all this per civ.

Like I said, in the next version Greece will be called "The City States of Greece" rather than "Greek Empire", this is to give each civ more flavor and distinction, however There are no gameplay changes associated with this name change.

Its all purely cosmetic.

Awesome!
No, no i wasnt saying to you though, Geddon. I was just thinking about what Drakar posted, thats all.
BTW, thanks so much for making me part of the mod. LOL first mod Ive ever been part of, I'm glad I can help or be a part of what you're creating. My fav mod ever.

Well only the names are different, there are no gameplay changes associated with this game its mostly cosmetic, at least for now.

BTW...good to see you posting again Drakar, hope your doing well.

My thx kind Sir. New promotion has made my Civ life almost non-existent :sad:. Hopefully things will eventually settle down enough to where I can get back to the real world of Civ :mischief:

City states with a respective leader for each state? ....that's not just Greece. That is pretty much every country to ever exist. The US had states going to war with each other, many of the kings of Europe, Africa and Asia were just glorified governors. That's a huge number of leaders, one to two per city/state, all this per civ.

Agreed :goodjob:

Awesome!
No, no i wasnt saying to you though, Geddon. I was just thinking about what Drakar posted, thats all.
BTW, thanks so much for making me part of the mod. LOL first mod Ive ever been part of, I'm glad I can help or be a part of what you're creating. My fav mod ever.

Agreed as well. I should have probably clarified my previous post to reflect the historic aspect of my reference to TGCS. My actual intent for my comment was to perhaps have a unification period during certain time frames in order for Civ's to become nations as opposed to just being city states. I do apologize for not taking the time to make things more concise.

It does make for some interesting possibilities though. I was chatting with WH over in the RI forums on how it would be possible to work a unification era into part of the mod, and I must say, the potential for fun had me intrigued. Looking (albeit rather quickly through vanilla's TAM mods), It looked like the base code was already there. I also think that some of the info from the vanilla mods could be simply ported over to bts via world builder by changing the file extension ( I think I remember doing this when BTS first came out) and the using current tools to enhance what is already there.

Again though, I simply don't have the time at this moment to do any of the requisite legwork necessary to see if this is possible.

@Drakar

Thanks for your service, Sir.

No need at all apologize, man. No hostily meant at all, if it came across that way. And if I did come across hostile or annoying, my sincerest apologies to you and Geddon. Much respect. Hey, I didnt even know doing the city state thing was possible. (just look at me, computer dumb as hell). That would make for some fun crazy scenarios too. Unifying states, maybe even foreign ones? Fighting other states to take their state. Get some full swing civil wars in game, causing fragmentation, that sounds insanely fun, Drakar. Here's to hoping your life slows down to some more enjoyable pace (but that busy pace can feel good sometimes, or maybe thats just me and my life idk) and your idea can come to fruition. I think everyone would go crazy over that.

For the Amazons, (and the Scythians) more language sounds and a leader song.

Attachments

• Amazon Sounds More.7z
    3.7 MB · Views: 66
What would think of Mordor being a civ? LOL they only have one leader though, right? I'm not sure.

Thanks Geddon, if you want any more civs updated language-wise just say who, and hopefully you will like what I can produce. :)

LOL I saw a little bit of LOTR 1 (i know im behind in watcjing the series), and remember there was a warcraft type game where you could play as Mordor and Isengard. Spider-Riders, Warg Riders, Giants, trolls, seems it might be cool.

There is a really good fantasy mod like that called Fall From Heaven 2 actually.

The aim of my own mod isn't to be a fantasy mod per say, but I think the inclusion of the legends from various cultures in some way is fun. I had a ton of fun working with Drakar and developing the Orichalcum mechanics of Atlantis, and the flying ships of Rama's Empire(Harappa) as well.

Hey, I prefer the factual anyday. Fantasy can be fun, but you usually come to know fact is always stranger than fiction. I would PM this to you, but I dont know how to PM zips.

Attachments

• Tarascan SNDS.7z
    4.4 MB · Views: 39
Hey guys, did I miss anything?

SoG, I've noticed a couple of the Canadian units are the red blobs. I think they are the Grenadier and Musketman. Can anyone else confirm this?

EDIT: Also the Rifleman, Anti-tank, SAM Infantry, Paratrooper, Cuirassier, Medium Tank, Advanced MBT, Mobile Artillery, Fighter, Bomber, and Marines.

I would appreciate it if someone else could confirm that this is not just my Civ IV / Majesty install.

I'll check out the Canadian art graphics and see if I can find anything. Thanks for pointing it out Kingpin. Great to see you posting again by the way. :goodjob: How you been?

I'm been working on the next version, having it so all civs have at least two leaders should fix the Revolution issue.

Some new sounds for ya, Geddon.

Attachments

• Religon Sounds.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 84
  • Religious Sounds 3.zip
    7.4 MB · Views: 68
  • t.zip
    7 MB · Views: 50
Alright so far the next version looks like this:

-2nd Leaderhead for all civilizations that only had one
-Muisca, Gaul, Punt and the Confederate States of America(Or CSA for short) have been added.
-Punt and CSA both have Order/Select Sounds courtesy of Boonkie.
-Afew new leader traits have been introduced, including Muisca's unique trait.

Bug Fixes:

-The Canadian units should appear correctly in game now(thankyou Kingpin for pointing this out)

Top Bottom